Thread: New Page

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question New Page

I noticed something peculiar in Google Analytics and that is that a page /h/9731832
    comes up on the Page column. This has been appearing for a while - usually in the
    morning. Is there any connection between this and my page drops and disappearance
    at times in Google and Bing?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by FractionRich
    I noticed something peculiar in Google Analytics and that is that a page /h/9731832
    comes up on the Page column. This has been appearing for a while - usually in the
    morning. Is there any connection between this and my page drops and disappearance
    at times in Google and Bing?
    I'm going to reply to my own question. First of all I put in the wrong new page. It should have been /h/9731832.html.
    It kept coming up on Google Analytics and it certainly was not one of my web site pages. Also, after this page appears on Google Analytics
    my web site had dropped off from Bing and Yahoo when previously they appeared on the first page.
    with the key word "fractions".
    So I made an /h/ folder on my website and and wrote a page 9731832.html. I titled the page PICKED ON. Since then I had not seen /h/9731832.html
    come up on Google Analytics. Not only that but my website comes up on on the first page of Bing and Yahoo like it used to.
    It's slowly making its way from the 3rd page of Google.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I still don't know wat's going on.