1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Need Help for blog commenting

My question is for SEO Experts.

I have an auto approved blog comment list, it contain blogs of different languages. So my question is that ,is it work for me if I comment on other languages blog rather than English ? Please help me to understand about blog commenting.
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Sure why not, you still get the same low quality nofollow links which will do nothing but waste your time no matter what the language of the site, so yeah waste your time with blog comment spamming and your be one less competitor for other real seo's to worry about!

Comments on this post

• tstolber : lol
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  5. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

tstolber → disagrees: lol
    Lol why you disagree? My reply is quite true, I would bet that all the different language blogs the OP has are full of spam comments already which do nothing for the spammers sites who have gained probably some of the worst and most pointless links on the web!

So my sarcastic yet true reply still stands, if the OP wants to waster time spamming blogs and end up with the links doing nothing but make their link profile look a right mess, go for it, spam blogs from all over the web, the language makes no difference, spam is still spam whether its in English of another language!

The only person the OP will be helping is their competitors because they will have to do less work due to his site doing nothing of value which could help with his rankings, because even if the blog comment spamming he does helps for a while, it will only be a temporary boost in rankings, and then when google finds all the spam, bye bye rankings