1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Moving up the first page (SEO Audit needed?)

Hi, I am new to the forums but have been reading posts for the last few weeks and have been very impressed with the professional advice and comments from some of the users, because of this I thought I would ask for some advice here. I have a client I have worked with for 2 years, she is currently first page for the important keywords that she wants to be listed for however recently some competitors have started to copy keywords, titles, meta description. During this time the site lost some PR so we have moved below these competitors down to position 2, 3, 4 depending on the keyword, if anyone could take a look at the website and give a second opinion of how we can move back to the top spot that would be awesome, the customer has a decent budget so we are willing to pay someone for an seo audit but any free advice would be appreciated.

The website is dress2party(dot)net and the keywords are for the UK;

Sherri Hill
    Sherri Hill Dresses
    Sherri Hill UK
    Jovani Dresses
    Jovani UK

Thanks,
    Martin
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

You seem to have all of the basics down, this will really just come down to links. Have you conducted a competitor back link analysis? By looking at your back link profile and identifying high quality back links you will be able to determine a link budget. This will be key in regaining the lost positions.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have looked at the main competitors links, they are mainly blog posts etc, I think our own backlinks have some really good links and some low quality links so going to get rid of the low quality ones asap. I was looking into buying some of the high quality paid directory listings such as BOTW but not sure if this is going to help, I was also thinking for paying someone to write a few professional articles that I would try and get blog owners to post do you think this would help at all?