1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Making money as a seo developer

Hello. I wanna to ask a stupid question. I'm a PHP web developer from Ukraine and i'm learning Ruby on Rails now. Also I make sites for russian search engine called Yandex and sell links from them. My income is near 125$ in a month. I wish to make something usefull and ofc earn money. A wanna to hear some usefull advise about how to earn money mb 300 or 500$ in a month after 3-4 month of working on it. I can pay you 20% of the income if i will earn something
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Expand your reach. Do you have a website? Portfolio? Create one. Network. Join linked in. Join more forums.

The only set back to your salary is yourself and your marketing skills.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

I guess its related to your market and experience, but I would image from what you have said, over seas out-sourcing work is probably the best method for you.
    As long as you are competent and act properly and honestly you can around $10 / hour so in a long and productive day you could achieve $125 (never really works that way in practice though).

You may also have the opportunity to help some web sites rank better in the Russian search market as a consultant for search agencies that are mainly English language based.

Have you tried Fiver and Odesk?
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

i want to make money on my own site not freelance. Mb you can advice something?
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

...ah! You want to create a website that earns you $300-$500 per month after you have worked on it for 3-4 months.

Now think what you are asking. If anyone knew that then after 4 years they would be banking up to $8,000 per month and you're asking them to tell you how to do that for free!

Well I do have some sites that do this via Google Adsense and there are only three steps involved:
    1) Create really amazing, original content that people will want to share, link to and talk about so that you get top rankings and heavy traffic
    2) Put Google Adsense / Affiliate Marketing on the site
    3) Spend your days snoozing in a hammock

Step 1 is the tricky bit, it's all downhill after that!

I'm not quite at step 3 yet :-(
    Learn SEO and Online Marketing with Doodleddoes or follow me on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+TimHillDoodled/