1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Looking for an SEO Expert

Hi,

I have recently started a new costume jewellery wholesale website, which has a PR2 at the moment. I know quite a bit about SEO and have done optimization here and there on some previous websites, but I have never really been able to optimize my previous websites to the best of their potential, in other words I have not really been able to put together all the different aspects of SEO (from linking to code optimization, etc.) to form a solid SEO campaign.

Although at this moment, I canít really afford full fledged services of a Professional SEO company, I am looking for an experienced person to help with my SEO for a reasonable sum of money. I donít really need the person to do everything, but I need help with things like keyword research, html code optimization etc. In terms of things like creating backlinks, etc, I will just need some advice on what sort of links to get and what to do in order to get links, (and other stuff along these lines) and then I can go out and do all this on my own. So what I need is a combination of advice and services. Advice for things I can do myself and services for things I cant do myself.

I know itís difficult to quote on this, but if you think you can help please PM me. I would prefer to make payments via Paypal in phases as we develop the site. I would prefer to work with someone who has been an established and experienced member on the forums, so new members pls. donít apply. Pls. PM me the following info:

1. Links to some of the sites you have optimized
    2. Some info. about your SEO experience
    3. Charges and on what basis we can work.
    4. Do you use MSN?

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Seo Help Available

<snip>
    Last edited by ClickyB; Apr 14th, 2006 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Removed self-promo (not allowed). Please use PM system as requested by thread starter.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You got the right idea... but unless you spend the money you're not likely to make a great difference [course you also need to do ALOT of background research on the firm your hire as well]

That said: post a url [or PM] will take a little time to review to see if you can 'work this out yourself'... the greatest advantage of a do-it-yourselfer with knowledgeable experience to an SEO firm is their own knowledge of the websites' history.

All too often do-it-yourselfers embed bad practices into a website - which are not easily identified from an external vantagepoint... and without an understanding of "history" the SEO can spin their wheels with client complaints for months only to find out after-the-fact that the client induce a problem themselves.

Thus getting it right - and developing some success in advance of hiring is often better for them - and since most business owners have a business to run [that isn't an SEO business] outsourcing is attractive.