1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Looking to Hire someone for Backlinks

Hi,

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here didnt see any information about not been able to post so here goes, I need to hire someone to build a few relevent, high quality links back to my website in the UK please PM me for more information, if this is against fourm rules please let me know and I will remove the post asap.
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Maybe you should have a read of the rules because you don't have access to the PM system yet!

We don't mind people asking if someone is for hire, but you will want to make sure you only hire someone you can trust, for example, take a look at the members list and see who the top and most respected members are (not all members here are for hire though, so please check before pestering people).

The reason I suggest that, is because this thread is likely to get a lot of "I can do the work for you" rubbish from people that are not known around here and we wouldn't want you to hire some randomer that's simply joined up to try and scam people out of money without knowing what really works in SEO!

Also it might help if you post the niche your site is in because some people here would be better in some niches then others
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the reply and appologies for not knowing about the PM system, new to the forums still got a little reading to do the website is based in the Prom Dress sector in the UK, the company are the largest supplier of Sherri Hill which is the prime brand for this market, I have already got them on the first page for all of their keywords however need some extra help to get them a higher position, the website is dress2party(dot)net. Obviously I am looking for only professionals and will ask question before accepting anyone.
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

I haven't worked that niche before, but do work with a lot of different e-com clients so if you can't find anyone more suited for the work feel free to contact me regarding the work.

One bit of advice I will offer you though, is that you should try to make your link profile look more natural, for example; check the number of links you have for your main two phrases compared to all the other anchor text Open Site Explorer that's a lot of links, which could raise flags at google so be aware that you need to try and keep your link profile natural looking as well as building relevant links from quality sites!

Have you though of doing some guest posting about new products, which could get you more long tail anchor text links for product pages, which will help with keeping your link profile more natural looking. Also try and land a link on the suppliers site's', I haven't looked into your site much so I don't know if you have done that already, but if you are a top supplier in the UK it shouldn't be hard to earn some quality links from the supplier and other sites in your niche regarding new product releases, top sellers and so on
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the advice, I will keep you in mind if I dont get any other replies from other sites I have posted on etc, I know the link profile looks un-natural, these links are from some directories I made years ago and put a link in a module position, one site give 63k links back to the site, I realise this was a massive mistake and have removed them from the directories however this has not been updated in google yet. I am going to get someone to write some professional articles about products and other things at some point but looking for some help with this.
  11. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

Originally Posted by kingo2k2
    Thanks for the advice, I will keep you in mind if I dont get any other replies from other sites I have posted on etc, I know the link profile looks un-natural, these links are from some directories I made years ago and put a link in a module position, one site give 63k links back to the site, I realise this was a massive mistake and have removed them from the directories however this has not been updated in google yet.
    Good man on working on removing old poor quality links - we did this for one client who had built a mass amount of directory links some years back before joining us and it worked well, but I wouldn't go removing too many at once in case google thinks you are removing the links because you know you built spam links! (that's just a theory (or maybe me being over cautious), but still something I would be careful of being as google is focusing a lot on link removals atm)

Originally Posted by kingo2k2
    I am going to get someone to write some professional articles about products and other things at some point but looking for some help with this.
    If I was doing the link work for you, I would have to tell you that both work hand in hand! In other words, if you want to earn quality links you will need something to earn them with, and well written content like that is one great way to earn very good links (and I don't mean article site), just keep that in mind!
  13. No Profile Picture

I used the disavow tool for around 6 urls that had been pushing 1000's of links to the site, hopefully they wont see this as me realising I built bad links, I cannot see them harming the site for technically doing the right thing by removing them and using their own tools to do it, would be quite harsh if they did how much would you charge for a few quality links back from relevant blogs / websites etc?
  15. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

Yeah I wouldn't have thought google would use such data against people, but its always best to be safe with google IMO so I wouldn't go removing to many links at once personally, and I think its always best to try and have the links removed from the site's' rather then using googles tool because you never know what they are doing with the data they get from you!

Again, that's just me blowing caution to the wind rather then waiting to see what google does with the list of domains you give them saying they are bad, or rather you no longer want them to be counted towards your link profile/data they use for rankings

I charge by the hour based on what each client would require from me. Feel free to add me as a contact if you would like to chat of the board about work (client my name on this post (or any post) and add as contact, that should let us chat in private I believe?)
  17. SEO Consultant

I would be interested in learning more in your needs. If Nathaniel (who is a great member and I have much trust in), passes/too busy for this, I would love to review an email and review your website.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  19. No Profile Picture

Hi Joshz,

I did take a look at your website before I posted this thread, I will send you an email with what I am looking for thanks
  21. SEO Consultant

Thank you. But Nathanial is a great SEO and terrific person, as well - I don't want to step on anybody's toes.
  23. No Profile Picture

I was going to get in contact with you regardless however I will still have a chat with Nathanial to see what he feels like he can do to help and for how much
  25. Busting SEOChat Spammers!

I don't mind Josh, like I said I haven't worked in this niche before so if you have worked in this clothing niche before you might be better for this job

Either way kingo2k2, feel free to contact us both and take it from there

Comments on this post

• joshz agrees : Aww, isn't this cute. We're one big happy SEO family! (no rep left?? wtf?)