1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Improving my site thus incrementally improving traffic

Hello and good evening to you all!

I have inherited a SEO mess in diamondmanufacturers .co.uk

Lack of keyword relevance, poor site architecture & no inbound marketing strategy for natural search.

I was going to commence the optimization effort with content optimization across the site through content enhancements. But the site IA is really poor and I am not sure if Google will pick up the changes due to the lack of inbound marketing tactics.

As peers, I would highly recommend your thoughts on where to start or perhaps reassurance that I am thinking in the right manner. What do you think about the site?

Warm regards,
    James
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by James@DM
    Hello and good evening to you all!

I have inherited a SEO mess in diamondmanufacturers .co.uk

Lack of keyword relevance, poor site architecture & no inbound marketing strategy for natural search.

I was going to commence the optimization effort with content optimization across the site through content enhancements. But the site IA is really poor and I am not sure if Google will pick up the changes due to the lack of inbound marketing tactics.

As peers, I would highly recommend your thoughts on where to start or perhaps reassurance that I am thinking in the right manner. What do you think about the site?

Warm regards,
    James
    inherited a SEO mess...you mean they hired you and you accepted the job or are you an employee that they handed this over to?

It's hard to say if your thinking in the right direction with the little information you offered.
    What inbound tactics?
    Did they receive a note from google through google tools, if it's been set up in Google tools?
    What happened? Did it lose ranking? if so a spot or two...pages...out of site?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hello guys. Thank you very much for posting such incredible news. Also, I want to tell you that improved and new version of programs plays a big role. So, a complex of tools and your knowledge will help you to create good site and get higher traffic.