1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How do outsourced seo know what to write for articles

Hey hey,

So I have a simple question. If i was to outsource seo to someone, and one of the requirements are writing artcles, how do people that are outsourced create articles about your keyword, when most likely they have no idea what the topic is about.

For example,

If my "keyword" was sushi or something, and the seo expert has no expertise on that subject.
  3. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Matsu
    Hey hey,

So I have a simple question. If i was to outsource seo to someone, and one of the requirements are writing artcles, how do people that are outsourced create articles about your keyword, when most likely they have no idea what the topic is about.

For example,

If my "keyword" was sushi or something, and the seo expert has no expertise on that subject.
    The answer is really "They don't" so that is one of the reasons not to pay for a service like this.

In the end SEO is really a link thing (once you have optimised your site properly) so it is about getting links.

Read this thread

http://forums.seochat.com/link-popularity-43/where-do-you-find-your-link-opportunities-450572.html

It is probably the most helpful thread on the whole board.

Forget about rubbish, cheap SEO services that offer everything for little money.

It may be worth paying one of the SEOs here that take clients for a couple of hours of their time to review you site and offer you some advice on how to proceed.

Good luck...
    Live the moment