#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up How to avoid spam emails.


    Hello members,

    Gmail is considered as of the best mail service, even I am using it since 5 years. But from past few days I am getting unwanted SPAM emails, it is so much annoying. I need some good suggestions to absolutely stop SPAM mail. Please don't SPAM this topic please, I would appreciate if you give me a useful suggestion.

    Thanks
    Cheers!



    Last edited by ShivJaiswaL; Jan 5th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
  2. #2
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    sharing a room with my ego
    Posts
    5,802
    Rep Power
    1841
    Originally Posted by ShivJaiswaL
    Please don't SPAM this topic please
    I would appreciate if you posted in the right forum section, since this has NOTHING to do with Google News. Moreover, it has nothing much to do with SEO either, so we're doing you a big favour by moving this thread to our 'General Chat' section.

    P.S.: your image link doesn't work for us
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Well you can report the unwanted mails as spam. I know that at first it will take you a while to do so but eventually Gmail will learn and will no longer allow those emails coming through.
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    I can't see my own thread. Where it has been disappeared.
    Last edited by ShivJaiswaL; Jan 5th, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by dzine
    I would appreciate if you posted in the right forum section, since this has NOTHING to do with Google News. Moreover, it has nothing much to do with SEO either, so we're doing you a big favour by moving this thread to our 'General Chat' section.

    P.S.: your image link doesn't work for us

    Please tell me where is my thread.

    Comments on this post

    • realityhack : You manage to yell in red text but can't do a google search on spam in g-mail. This is the wrong board for you.
    Last edited by ShivJaiswaL; Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
  10. #6
  11. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    sharing a room with my ego
    Posts
    5,802
    Rep Power
    1841
    Originally Posted by ShivJaiswaL
    Please tell me where is my thread.
    You edited your post, added a (new) link, which put it back in the moderation queue. Best not to add links. Especially not links to Google Mail attachments, since WE cannot see those. Only you can. If you're desperate to show us an image, add it as an attachment to your post, or upload it somewhere where everyone has access to it.

    Comments on this post

    • ShivJaiswaL agrees : impressive response and happy to see you at this job
    Last edited by dzine; Jan 5th, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by dzine
    You edited your post, added a (new) link, which put it back in the moderation queue. Best not to add links. Especially not links to Google Mail attachments, since WE cannot see those. Only you can. If you're desperate to show us an image, add it as an attachment to your post, or upload it somewhere where everyone has access to it.
    thanks, do you really think that i'll get my thread back. Its almost 20 hrs for moderation of my thread. If you need some changes in it, please let me know. I'll do it from my side. So far concern with links, I don't have any LINK associated with my thread.
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by rosarionet
    As far as I know Google support team reviews spam messages once a day. In most cases there are many algorithms that check the outgoing and incoming messages, but based on a certain event, a particular message can be checked manually. What I am trying to say is that if you mark ( for example 10 ) several messages at once, this will trigger a notification to the support team and they will review the case manually. So my suggestion is to mark all the messages as spam at once and the problem should be fixed in the next 24 hours.
    well friend Spam email has been marked as "SPAM" , let see what will happen in 24 hrs.
    appreciate your reply
    thanks
    cheers!!
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by petervasilev
    at first it will take you a while to do so but eventually Gmail will learn and will no longer allow those emails coming through.
    i hope this will work as a permanent solution.
    your suggestion is helpful, I really like it
    i'll try it

    take care, good by

Similar Threads

  1. How avoid link spam Directory website?
    By seoparthiban in forum Link Development
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 24th, 2011, 11:47 PM
  2. Internet 'flooded with swine virus spam emails' (AFP)
    By RSS_News_User in forum Technology News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM
  3. Emails are going in spam or junk
    By Kezbiler in forum SEO Help (General Chat)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Feb 5th, 2008, 09:23 AM
  4. How to gain links, avoid looking like SPAM?
    By proball19 in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jul 12th, 2004, 08:59 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo