1. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Thumbs up Help Raise Money This Movember!

I'm not sure who has or hasn't heard of Movember but its basically where you have a clean shave on the first of November and grow a moustache for the month, and ask people to donate for charity (in other words you don't shave for the whole of November). You can read more about it here http://uk.movember.com/about/

At work we have set up a team page and I was wondering if others are joining in or would like to help by making a small donation to help raise vital funds and awareness for menís health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer. (copied from the link above )

I haven't put any pics up on my profile yet! but if anyone is interested in checking it out my profile link is http://mobro.co/nathanielbailey and it would be nice for others to join the cause or simply donate if you can't join in on the mo growth!

I'm still kind of young (27) and so I probably wont end up with some huge awesome moustache, but this is a good cause so domain with your heart not your eyes! (I will do my best to get a pic up on my profile page tonight).

If other have a profile link they would like adding to this thread please post it and I will check back in a couple of days to add all the profile links in one post for everyone to vote on who has the best mo!

And I for one will make sure to give an extra nice donation to the best mo from here at the end of Movember
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I'm 27 as well, got this little beard like thing going on for awareness lol