#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Google gives priority to Keyword or not?


    Google gives priority to Keyword or not? I have read somewhere explaining about that Google does not give importance to keyword of website...

    Is it true???
  2. #2
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    5,270
    Rep Power
    1965
    Originally Posted by k2122
    Google gives priority to Keyword or not? I have read somewhere explaining about that Google does not give importance to keyword of website...

    Is it true???
    Google does give priority to keywords. It's said they don't do anything with the keyword tag. But it's there so I always use it none the less. Google's not the only SE out there.
  4. #3
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    1948
    Originally Posted by k2122
    Is it true???
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    What will you say about this post???

    http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/09/google-does-not-use-keywords-meta-tag.html
  8. #5
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    5,270
    Rep Power
    1965
    Originally Posted by k2122
    What will you say about this post???

    http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/09/google-does-not-use-keywords-meta-tag.html
    I say it's correct, however thats not what you asked.
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Test-ok
    I say it's correct, however thats not what you asked.
    I shared this link with you because it explaining about the same.
  12. #7
  13. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    2,677
    Rep Power
    1617
    Originally Posted by k2122
    I shared this link with you because it explaining about the same.
    To participate in the forum, you're going to need to improve your English to better convey what you're asking.

    Google gives priority to Keyword or not?
    Is nothing like the same question as

    Does Google use the keyword meta tag?
    Which I don't know why you're asking anyway when you have a post from Googles blogspot saying they don't...
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  14. #8
  15. Jennifer Linnuste
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    40
    Originally Posted by k2122
    I shared this link with you because it explaining about the same.
    Well not really the same thing at all.....Title Tags are important BUT meta keyword tags not so much and your question was about keywords. Here is a good list to go by for SEO best practices that is current, http://www.bruceclay.com/blog/2012/06/seo-checklist/

    BTW that post is from 2009 and as we all know SEO is constantly changing, what worked before does not always work now.
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    To participate in the forum, you're going to need to improve your English to better convey what you're asking.
    I will improve it.


    Is nothing like the same question as
    I tried to say that, Google doesn't use meta tag or keyword.


    Which I don't know why you're asking anyway when you have a post from Googles blogspot saying they don't...
    If it doesn't explaining about the same, will you please help me out by elaborating about what "matt cutts" explaining in that video and post.?

Similar Threads

  1. Keyword Generator tool for Google Adwords
    By Michi in forum Google Adwords
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
  2. keyword1 keyword2 Keyword3
    By chechogr in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 1st, 2004, 02:39 PM
  3. PR update anytime this year?
    By OptWizard in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 5th, 2004, 07:29 AM
  4. Google End?
    By analogik in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 17th, 2003, 08:37 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo