1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Getting Started with Linkbuilding

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so hoping someone with some knowledge can help me get things off the ground, there is a lot of info out there on seo so its pretty overwhelming.

I'm trying to get started on a link building campaign, I've done a lot of research & would like some pointers on the following

1.What is the best software to track your link building efforts?

2.If you want to outsource link building, where is the best place to find a good link builder?

3. Is it possible to use free tools to link build, or is it better to pay for something to make your life easier.

4. The areas I thought would be good to concentrate on are guest blogging/link exchange/paid links/articles at least in the industry I'm in (gambling)

Roosh
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

No one any ideas?? Would be helpful to me and no doubt other readers if an expert can give some help.

Thanks, Phil
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

1.What is the best software to track your link building efforts?
    There are a lot of different ways to track link building. Google Webmaster tools is one of the better ways to do it if you only care about what Google thinks about your links.

2.If you want to outsource link building, where is the best place to find a good link builder?
    You can hire a pro SEO company if you have the money. If not, you're going to have to do it yourself. There are hundreds of reputable SEO companies out there, just do a Google search.

3. Is it possible to use free tools to link build, or is it better to pay for something to make your life easier.
    Manually building your links is the best method. This way you know exactly what you are getting.

4. The areas I thought would be good to concentrate on are guest blogging/link exchange/paid links/articles at least in the industry I'm in (gambling)
    Those are all good ideas. Gambling is a difficult industry to get ranked with. Good luck.
  7. No Profile Picture

I would be very careful about link directories and paid links now with Google's new algorithm changes. You can just use Google analytics as a free tool to check your link building progress.