1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

finding SEO talent for site

I'm putting together an adult cam site with 25+ girls and I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about finding people with experience with SEO. I have limited spending cash with the start-up costs, so what I'm offering are those with SEO a percentage of all profits, which with people paying $1-4 minutes for live cam adds up quick.
  3. SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

The content of your site makes me think that it will be difficult to recruit someone, especially here at SEOChat.

Your best approach is probably to hire someone who doesn't yet know SEO and have them ramp up and train by reading the boards & blogs and getting involved in the SEO community. You'll see results too, but at the end you'll have an invaluable employee who can do this for you.
    CEO & Co-founder of SEOmoz
  5. SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by randfish
    The content of your site makes me think that it will be difficult to recruit someone, especially here at SEOChat.

Your best approach is probably to hire someone who doesn't yet know SEO and have them ramp up and train by reading the boards & blogs and getting involved in the SEO community. You'll see results too, but at the end you'll have an invaluable employee who can do this for you.
    Also dont expect too much too soon from whoever you hire. Starting a site in that industry is bound to be extremely competitve and tough to rank for many if not all of the keywords. The method Rand suggested is how I got into this great little business and take it from me, it takes time to get up to speed. I have been at it for several months and still dont know as much as I need to...