1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Post Few Projects - Multiple domains for each?

Hi,

I've been reading alot about SEO recently and was able to get into bing/yahoo second position and google 6th, however I still have few questions.

My website is focused on web crm, let's call it "abcCRM". Before I read about multiple domains I was on the shopping spree for domains and bought like 10 of them, however I only use 1 as my primary.

We provide support services for abcCRM, so I was able to get abccrmsupport.com, this is really helpfull when someone googles for abccrm support, (6th on google), however we do also provide development services for abccrm, and I did buy abccrmdevelopment.com, right now this domain is inactive, however is I google "abccrm development" I'm at 13th in google, which is good but i want better. So now my first question is, what should I do with abccrmdevelopment.com ? should i try to duplicate abccrmsupport.com content? should I try to create a new website with sliglty different content?

Thanks

The second question I have, so the abccrm has some "addons/plugins/modules" that are being sold by multiple developers, what I will do is create one page for all the addons and will re-sell them. Right now I have domains "abccrmaddons.com" and "abccrmplugins.com", I know most of them are very similar but 2 words are completely different, so right now im not sure what to do? should i create 2 seperate webpages? or concentrate on one? lets say make addons.com a primary and plugins.com secondary and the secondary would have similar information but much less contact but still with all products?

Also i did google keyword search, and the abccrmaddons has 260 global monthly searches, and abccrmplugins.com has 1300 global monthly searches.

As you can see plugins has almost 5 times as much search, so should i go with plugins.com then? I'm not a native English speaker so for some reason addons sounds better for me, but apparently people are looking for plugins? sso my second question would be am i better off building one website in this case or 2?

and the third question, should i make my primary domain abccrmplugins.com because it has 5x searches than the other one?

and the forth question, what do you think is addons or plugins more appropriate for the domain?

Thanks alot!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

anyone????