1. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Cars / accessories and China

I am continuing to post ideas aimed at spuring thought for people to develop new websites or increase the reach of their websites in the current times. I encourgae others to do this too if they see an opportunity that they do not wish to take advantage of themsleves but think someone else could make money from.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25035471-12377,00.html

The above article shows a growing opportunity for enterprising website owners to cash in on a growth market. The Chinese are now getting the cars but do not yet have established markets for add-on accesaries, customisation opportunites, gimmicks, radar dectors etc.

For those that have access to these types of products consider getting a webpage/site done in Chinese and take online orders for these things. This market is fairly mature in the West but just developing in markets like China, Vietnam and India. Even look at opportunities to develop startegic relationships with exisiting companies in these markets.

Good luck..

Edit: Do not assume because something in your own country is made in China that it is sold in China. It is in all likleyhood not. many things a simpley made for export and not sold to the local market.
    Last edited by gazzahk; Feb 10th, 2009 at 01:30 AM.
    Live the moment
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

If I could find someone with Chinese skills that market is loaded with MASSIVE potential to make INCREDIBLE money. You just need the right team.......I guess I just haven't put it high enough on the priority list.

Comments on this post

• gazzahk agrees