Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    No SEO in New SEO
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

100 UP another mile stone has been completed by pro_seo

This is imagining for this forum here are rain of Centuries……
    Good contributor good moderator and valuable member.
    Once time I asked him one of my friends websites keywords that is travel website he suggested me India tour package, India holiday packages, holiday to India now this website is ranking well on those keywords and having good no, of queries my friend thank to me for that suggestion but I frankly said this suggestion not from my end that is from pro_seo and also suggested him join this forum and he joined this forum also

Any way thank pro Buddha for your contribution of this forum and I appreciate your dedication towards SEO Communities.

Comments on this post

• jsteele823 agrees
    • pro_seo agrees : Thanks Stan! You are a great contributor as well. Respect you a lot
    • seogoat agrees
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.
    Starting a SEO Company | Some SEO Tips
  3. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

One of the best...

Another member of the hundred club…. Pro you are one of the members I have the utmost respect for. We begin at SEOchat at around the same time and I feel become friends very soon after. I would love to get to meet you some day.

I respect your intelligence and admire your ability to grow and learn. You are a person who I have got to know on this board that I truly do hope you end up making buckets of money.

You are a credit to your country and a truly nice guy.

Thank you my friend…

Welcome to the club….

Comments on this post

• jsteele823 agrees
    • pro_seo agrees : Hey my friend, thank you so much. All the best! :)
    Live the moment
  5. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Pro - I too appreciate everything you do for the forum. Both with your (super) moderation responsibilities and your contributions.

Seeing the amount of spam coming through, and all the moving threads, merging, editing and all that which goes on here, it amazes me that you still take the time to post.

Your advice is always insightful, and clear. You are a part of what makes this forum so great - it's membership (not to mention the management team, too).

This place would not be as spectacular without great members like yourself.

Thanks, and congratulations!

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
    • pro_seo agrees : Thanks a lot! I always enjoy reading your posts :)
  7. No Profile Picture
    EGOL

Congratulations on this milestone and thank you for the work that you do to moderate the forum.

100 rep points is not easy to get. It takes a lot of posting things that other people respect.

Nice work!

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks EGOL. Coming from you means a LOT!
    * "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
    * "Free advice isn't worth much. Cheap advice is worth even less." EGOL
  9. No Profile Picture
    ppcguy.net
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Nice one pro, you were here helping me out when I first joined. And you're still here to help when I stumble upon some of the more advanced, technical issues which give me stress alongside temporary brain fog and congnitive impairment. But your contributions are very much appreciated. Enjoy a glass of champers today. And here's to the next 100+. I'll also wait till I have more rep before I rep you up for the hundred.

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks a lot! Finally managed to give you rep :)
  11. Live and Learn!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Yep, i always get my brain ready when i see a post from PRO. I know its going to be a good one every time and i will need to take it all in

I respect PRO a hell of a lot.

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks. You are a valuable member of SEOchat as well. Always enjoy reading your posts :)
  13. Moderator

Little did I know when I joined SEOchat 3 years ago that I will stick to it for so long. And now I am addicted to it!

Honestly speaking, I am a product of this community. Whatever knowledge I have about SEO is because of ALL you great guys and all the other members who have helped me down the line but can't be seen now in the forums. I wish they were still around.

For me, SEOchat has proved to be a lot more than just being an SEO forum. This place has helped me get rid of my day job, make partnerships with some of the top class SEOs of the world, better understand business nuances, shoulder greater responsibilities and of course make friends with some outstanding personalities from various corners of the world.

THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone, starting from Darrin J Ward, who came up with this great forum to all the admins, fellow mods & members [present and past] of this community. Each one of you is simply awesome and I have learnt from each one of you.

Oh and BTW, I also thank all those spammers whom I've banned in all these years. They have surely nourished my ability to detect SPAM, no matter in which form they come.

I know that I haven't been able to post that often these days...things are quite busy at my end but I do keep an eye on everything going around and also take out some time to read and learn from the posts made. I will try to be more frequent in the forums.

Thanks again folks. I wish each one of you lots of happiness and prosperity in your lives and may you have greater success in all your current and future endeavors.

So here's to the world's biggest, cleanest and the most respected SEO forum - SEOchat!.

Comments on this post

• jsteele823 agrees : Congrats!
    • terriwells agrees : For making my job easier too! :-D
    • seomonkeymanocp agrees : you da man
    • googler agrees : Thanks bud!
    • gazzahk agrees
    • pagi agrees : Well done, 1 of the few SEOChat Legends
    • fathom agrees
    • Aignam agrees
    • lewisdb agrees
    • ClickyB agrees : Congrat's PB :)
    • distinctseo agrees
    • new_seo agrees
    • seogoat agrees
    • abilitydesigns agrees
    • europa agrees : Missed this thread while on the road. Congrats P.B.

SEO FAQs - You might find your answer here.
    SEOchat Forum Rules - Read Before You Post
  15. Super Moderator

Originally Posted by pro_seo
    Oh and BTW, I also thank all those spammers whom I've banned in all these years. They have surely nourished my ability to detect SPAM, no matter in which form they come.
    Ha, never seen anyone say thank you to the spammers before.
  17. SEO Insultant

Originally Posted by jsteele823
    Well, tag-team spam (for instance) is a hoot. The chuckle is something to be thankful for.

Anyway, pro, you've done a great job after lots of the old mods bowed out. Kudos and cheers

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks Buddy :)
    ...Hey you! FREE SEO report card ...I really my hosting company...
  19. Moderator

Like I said...everyone helps.

SPAM in SEOchat comes in different forms..while some are obvious but some are subtle. Over the years, I have studied both these kind of SPAM and it has developed by ability to detect and remove SPAM faster.

This wouldn't have been possible without the spammers. Right?
  21. Super Moderator

Originally Posted by pro_seo
    This wouldn't have been possible without the spammers. Right?
    Very very true. Just never actually heard anyone say thank you for it, even though it makes sense to. The best strategies in the world evolve from addressing weaknesses.
  23. Roll the dice.. and live

The best strategies in the world evolve from addressing weaknesses.
    This is very true…. In business this is where the true opportunities exist. I found when I was working as a business consultant and called in to help people fix their business that too many people were focused on Fixing the blame and not the problem … This pursuit saps a person’s energy and creates conflict and longer term bitterness and resentment. It does not help with the solution. My advice to people is to always look at a problematic situation like this…. a) Identify where you currently are & b) determine where you would like to be .. Once this is done your direction is clear.

This to me is true whether talking about business, relationships or life in general. Problems/weaknesses are friend to the opportunist… Barriers are an obstacle to competitors once they have been surpassed. The person who caused a problem is often the one most motivated to work towards a solution..

Live in the present, focus on the future, learn from the past…
  25. Cool bra. Go with Christ!

Congratulations PB (sorry I'm late saying so, I only just spotted the thread)!

You are quite frankly one of the nicest people I've met online and it's a pleasure to know you.

Thanks for everything you do here

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks Clive! It's been a pleasure meeting you as well :)
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume".. Egol 22nd Feb 2008
    New to SEO/SeoChat?...Click Here
    Canonical Problems?... Click Here
    Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines
  27. Super Moderator

Yes I'm a bit late too. I remember when we both started out on the forum, three years now! You've stuckw it and contributed sound perspectives. Cheers to another 100.

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees : Thanks DJ!
    Distinct SEO | Calgary SEO & Web Marketing Consultants ~~ Our Blog ~~ Follow @distinctseo
  29. Moderator

@ClickyB - Thanks a lot buddy! It's been a pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help so far

@DjStreet - I remember we had kind of a small tiff years ago..but glad that things have cleared up between us. You are an outstanding contributor to SEOchat and I have learnt lots from you. Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: