Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture

This is a useful post, but it suffers from a problem that is quite common - there is no indication on the post of its date. I found this in the top 3 position in Google on my search term on October 2013. But now I have really researched the article I find it was written 10 years ago - and in the fast changing world of SEO on all probability this is an article that could today be more misleading than helpful. So dating the post in some way to help future generations of readers would be a really useful idea, I think
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Overcome888
    This is a useful post, but it suffers from a problem that is quite common - there is no indication on the post of its date. I found this in the top 3 position in Google on my search term on October 2013. But now I have really researched the article I find it was written 10 years ago - and in the fast changing world of SEO on all probability this is an article that could today be more misleading than helpful. So dating the post in some way to help future generations of readers would be a really useful idea, I think
    you can't see the very large text at the top of each post that gives the date?
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo