Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture

I think Google Panda made statement that a Quality Content should be a king now. First i read that Content is King but the scenario is changed with the algorithm change. Google is making more and more changes to give a perfect search results to Users. Those who were using Content Spinners are now gone. A Content should be a natural and topic oriented with keywords but with proper density. Don't add keywords here and there in content. Just write it natural way and it will be done.
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by jigargondalia
    A Content should be a natural and topic oriented with keywords but with proper density.
    What does this mean?

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  5. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by ClickyB
    What does this mean?
    He said:

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me! Cutty say 'e can't HANG! Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side. What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap! Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help! Say 'e can't hang, say seven up! Jive-*** dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.
  7. Digital Marketing

Originally Posted by fathom
    He said:

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me! Cutty say 'e can't HANG! Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side. What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap! Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help! Say 'e can't hang, say seven up! Jive-*** dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.
    Do you know what it's like falling in the mud and getting kicked, in the head? With an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So I'm guessing content farms includes "spinning content?" I know of another firm in STL that uses databases to "spin" their articles, in order to make their content appear more fresh and new. I totally don't agree with the approach, and it's nice that Google is starting to not agree either.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo