1. No Profile Picture
    Utility Bot
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Full Sail Offers Online Internet Marketing Degrees

I enjoyed the privilege in August of touring the campus of Full Sail University, recently accredited and located near Orlando, Florida. The college prepares its students for careers in the technical and business sides of the entertainment field. They just began offering full-fledged online bachelorís and masterís degrees in Internet Marketing. Keep reading to learn what I discovered during my tour and later research.

Read the full article here: Full Sail Offers Online Internet Marketing Degrees

For more discussion go here: Blog Article Discussion

3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thank you for your posting. I am considering studying in that University because they offer the Bachelor Online since I live in another city. Also, my brother made his Master Degree in Online Marketing for those 12 months and he has gotten plenty of job offerings (but it was hard at the beginning), so I think it worthed for him the effort. He didn't study the Bachelor even though, but he got a Administration Business bachelor already.

However, I am still undecided to enroll since I don't see too much companies hiring "Bachelors" in online Marketing since it's a kind of amateur career nowadays. So I thought that I just could save those 40K-60K (not really sure how many it costs) and just study another thing. Althought this is a nice posting I assume is an ad from Full University trying to get some clients. so... not really sure.. Anyways, It would be nice if someone got that Bachelor and how has been his experience..

Thank you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo