1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Where are my compeitors getting their "Paid" trafiic from?

I am doing as much SEO as I can currently for my site but at the same time until my traffic and sales are up I wouldn't be opposed to spending a little to gain traffic and hopefully sales. I know some of my main competitors do the same but I am not sure where they are doing their Paid advertising? Anyone know where I may find this out or how? I know I see Adchoice for them alot but not sure how to sign up? Thank you for any help and or advice. So glad I found these forums.
  3. learn from lurking
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

have you heard about adwords.google.com?? it really helps..
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes, but how do you "target" customers with it? I have noticed that whenever I see a competitors ad its somewhere I would never think I would but Google must follow my searches and this is why it appears?
  7. No Profile Picture

Focus on quality and relevant back link.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Don't look after Paid backlinks it will effective your website.
    To be continue with off page seo and SMO
  11. No Profile Picture

I am doing organic SEO as well but would like to do a little ppc also. I just don't want to throw money out the window so If I know where my competitors are spending their money I will know where i should be spending mine.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Basikboy
    I am doing as much SEO as I can currently for my site but at the same time until my traffic and sales are up I wouldn't be opposed to spending a little to gain traffic and hopefully sales. I know some of my main competitors do the same but I am not sure where they are doing their Paid advertising? Anyone know where I may find this out or how? I know I see Adchoice for them alot but not sure how to sign up? Thank you for any help and or advice. So glad I found these forums.
    Hey Basikboy,

You SEO so why you want go to the Paid. Dont do like that try to consecrate on SEM, SMO those both will supported to your so you will get good result ok .

Last edited by dzine; Dec 4th, 2012 at 07:52 AM. Reason: sig
  15. No Profile Picture

There are many paid traffic companies providing paid traffic hits in the website and competitors are usually use this shots of traffic generator for getting quick result.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo