1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Exclamation Website promotion startegy for another city?

Hello Friends.

I have a question.

I have a website. Ranking of my website is top in my city (Delhi). But now i want to promote it in other city (Jaipur). So should i create a new website for jaipur, or do changes in same website. if changes required then what are those changes???? Please help me.

Please provide your valuable suggestions of if anyone has proper strategy please share with me. i will be very thankful to you.
  3. No Profile Picture

I think Do the local listing in best websites do classifieds with good content and descriptions..Bookmarking in best sites google was cashe them..Etc
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by amitsaini8645
    Hello Friends.

I have a question.

I have a website. Ranking of my website is top in my city (Delhi). But now i want to promote it in other city (Jaipur). So should i create a new website for jaipur, or do changes in same website. if changes required then what are those changes???? Please help me.

Please provide your valuable suggestions of if anyone has proper strategy please share with me. i will be very thankful to you.
    I think you should create a new page for Jaipur and target all keyword related to Jaipur.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by amitsaini8645
    Hello Friends.

I have a question.

Dear amitsaini8645,

No need to create new web site for new city. can i have your web site url and targeted keyword please ? i will review it and suggest you something interesting for your web site.By the way what kind of audiance you are targeting for your web site.

Nirav Patel
  9. No Profile Picture

Hey, Promote your website through SEO, It will promote your website worldwide. If you wish to publish your website in specific area then do classifieds. Local SEO is very useful for this.