Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Submitting article and I got nofollow link?

I submitted my article to articlesbase.com just to find out that the links that I posted in the article and my bio have attribute "nofollow".
    Why do I bother?
    Where to submit articles?

Comments on this post

• EGOL agrees : :P
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I submitted my article to articlesbase.com just to find out that the links that I posted in the article and my bio have attribute "nofollow".
    O RLY? Sue the cheaters ...

On a more serious note, If your content is unique, informative and valuable, publish it on your own website. If it doesn’t have any of these qualities, stop wasting your time on writing articles and hire someone who can …
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Some Quality Article

Originally Posted by imbrod
    Why do I bother?
    Most Important point your content original and best to read

amazines.com
    articlesnatch.com
    sooperarticles.com
  7. Raghvendra Tripathi
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by imbrod
    Why do I bother?
    give only ezine a try, they still follow the link in the Author section articlesbase.com is no more dofollow

and yes if you think the article content can worth the time of visitors then please post it on your own site.
    Competing on Internet require something more than a website and that is Search Engine Optimization :

Raghvendra Tripathi ( Not About SEO)
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi,

If they do drive traffic to your site then I think that's still ok
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

there are many follow article directories that you may search on google, but doing posting on no follow will not harm you in any way, its natural way of fast posting on different websites as google will not blackklist you
  13. Raghvendra Tripathi

Originally Posted by neocorp
    there are many follow article directories that you may search on google, but doing posting on no follow will not harm you in any way, its natural way of fast posting on different websites as google will not blackklist you
    it will, dont you think he'll be wasting his time on submitting no follow directories?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Articlesbase uses nofollow for links, but there are a couple of other great articles directories where you can submit for a dofollow link. Don't know if it really worth though..
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Articles Base is nofollow, but there are still people that can see/click on your link. There are plenty of article directories that are dofollow, so it's just a matter of finding some that you like.

When I started my article marketing campaign, I submitted to 10-12 different directories. Then, I waited to see which ones gave me the best results. Now, I submit to 6-7 on a regular basis.

And one tip - always create a user profile on these directories, if you can. Once you add your URL, it counts as another backlink.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

what is interesting with ArticlesBase is that their syndication works really fast. Articles posted there will be very soon published on many websites and some of them will boost your traffic.

But, as others say, for above average articles you should post them only on your website. Few natural links you get are better than 100 from article directories.
  21. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

how -- or maybe why? -- do so so so many newbies get the "wrong end of the stick" when it comes to the distribution of their own, hand crafted, superbly written articles?

where do they get this ****ty advice -- and further, why do they come here to defend that POV when everything I know/believe/have proven shows it to be wrong?

why? anyone actually "know" the answer to this?

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    Canadian SEO

Twitter: @JVRudnick

read. learn. hypothesize. test. analyze...then rank!

23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Well according to me if you are getting a no follow link it wouldn't be harmful and bad in the sense that any ways it is considered as a back link. But what has to be kept in mind is that whether google acknowledges that as a back link or not. I have seen many no follow relations been acknowledged by google, we mostly optimize websites from google point of view, as it has the most traffic for searches.....
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I guess submitting articles to nofollow sites can still be worth it if you're just starting out, or want to reach a new audience ?

If you get 10 visitors in a day, and the nofollow-site gets 10,000 visitors, then chances are that you may still get much more exposure for your article, and a lot of visits ?

If you have other quality content, then maybe the visitors will link to you yourself, so it can still be worth it ? Instead of 1 link from the article site, you can get 10 links from visitors' blogs etc ?
  27. No Profile Picture

Firstly I know the pain of creating content and I feel bad that your link was nofollowed.
    Even I have started to feel article submissions are giving low value links. Guest posting on relevant blogs seems to be a great option now.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It is the criteria of each article directory to give a link either a No-Follow or Do-Follow. There are many article directories you can find that give Do-Follow links so you must submit your article on those sites lie amazie.com. you can check others articles in order to confirm Do-Follow links.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: