1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is there any tool to monitor, analyze and react to visitor traffic in real time?

Is there any tool to monitor, analyze and react to visitor traffic in real time?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

What exactly do you mean react to visitor traffic in real time? How can you really react to site traffic in real time?
  5. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Yes i have once source which gives you real time traffic details is whos(dot)amung(dot)us just search for it in google and replace (dot) with (.) i am sure it will help you to get realtime traffic details.
  7. learn from lurking
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

i don't think there is such thing as accurate as that.. but some online tools like GA are close enough to consider..

Comments on this post

• gentryliving agrees
  9. justanotherseoguy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You can use Google Analytics Real Time - the feature was rolled out not so long ago. It shows you the exact number of visitors on your website now, their source, geographical position and content they're browsing.

There are also tools like Lucky Orange. I have never used it personally, so you should ask for more opinions. You're sure to find some more if you search for 'real time web analytics tools'.

Now over to question I find more interesting:

Originally Posted by Talks_44
    What exactly do you mean react to visitor traffic in real time? How can you really react to site traffic in real time?
    To my knowledge, online vendors use tools like Lucky Orange to monitor buyers' behavior to influence conversions. When they get indications the person is about to leave, or is hesitant skimming the features page over and over again, they pop in with a live chat conversation.

Such tools should also be an excellent way to fine-tune site copy and structure. They make up heat maps showing the typical ways people read web copy - thus it's a hand for on page SEO.

I'm sure there are many more.

As for GA real time - I don't think it has more to offer than a wow effect.

Yes, you can see the # of visitor currently on your website - so what?

Maybe you can use it to spot hot discussions. Say you notice the majority of your visitors come from one and the same forum. Boom-boom, you head over there to see what's up and see people are unhappy with your services. Boom-boom, you answer to prove you have unmatched customer service.

For things like that probably.

Now over to you. What do you guys think? What do you use real time traffic stats for?
    Last edited by sparks43; Apr 18th, 2012 at 04:48 AM. Reason: improved structuring
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Google Analytics is a tool which can track your site performance and also shows the real time visitors.
  13. No Profile Picture

Analytics

Google analytics,get clicky,seomoz are the best tools to get updated information of your website
  15. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by mariapbonner
    Google Analytics introduced real-time reports. The offer thier comprehensive Analytics tool for free. You can see this by going to the new version of Google Analytics.

Last edited by dzine; Dec 4th, 2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: sig
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Why not try "Visitorville.com" if they are still working? If you set t up right, then you can see a SimCity style interface of users coming in from Google/ Twitter wherever and literally seee little people walking around a virtual representation of your site.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

No doubt that Google analytics or webmaster tools more effective and easy to perform high technical research. But while we talk to make research for other website then we cannot access for Google analytic accounts. In this case one need to go with major SEO tools those specially build to make help for making better research in market. There is lot of ways and tools by which people can make research one is manually from best Goggling or by using some SEO tools.

Why to not go with SEO chat tools where you can get a lot of information by just giving a link that you want to analyze. In other option you may go with other internet marketing tools like open site explorer or website health meter, or in case you still fill problem on gaining particular research that you exactly want to have then share your problem hare and world’s best consultant will help you
  21. No Profile Picture

Use Google Analytic to track traffic report.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo