Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
    #1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    11

    Info about ineedhits.com and Position Tech


    Hello.

    Has anyone used ineedhits.com or positiontech.com and if they have, what is their opinion of it? I've search this forum and have found posts about them (mostly negative) but they're mostly from 2003 and 2004, with a few from 2005. I'm after some more recent experience.

    Here is my situation:
    My boss has a commercial website and he would like to get good ranking (and good traffic) from the search engines. He is willing to pay for inclusion but I don't know if this is worth it not not.

    He has given me 6 month to focus on this campaign and thou money isn't an issue, I don't want to blow his credit card and not have something to show.

    We are paying a company for link exchange (TheTrafficAccelerator from NetRegistry) I've had dealt with NetRegisty so I know they're good.

    I am also going to submit to the Yahoo Directory for the first year only. If by next year, we're getting good traffic, I will probably not pay the $299.

    We don't mind paying ineedhits.com or positiontech.com as long as they're worth it. If they're both good, which one out of the two should I go with?

    We don't mind paying for things as this is a commercial website so if we start getting sales sooner, it will pay for the SEO effort. Any advices will be much appreciated.

    Thanks
    minhta
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Minhta,

    Depends on what you need, ineedhits is low end solution and designed for company with minimum budget, if the keywords you are trying to target is not overly competitive, you might get some sort of results.

    With netregistry, their program used to work a lot better 6 months ago. After that, Google has updated their ranking algoritham to penalise sites that participate in link farm and link exchanges program.

    If the keywords you are targeting are quite competitive, it would be worthwhile talking to a seo consultant and let them explain to you how seo works.

    Regards,
    Gary

    Originally Posted by minhta
    Hello.

    Has anyone used ineedhits.com or positiontech.com and if they have, what is their opinion of it? I've search this forum and have found posts about them (mostly negative) but they're mostly from 2003 and 2004, with a few from 2005. I'm after some more recent experience.

    Here is my situation:
    My boss has a commercial website and he would like to get good ranking (and good traffic) from the search engines. He is willing to pay for inclusion but I don't know if this is worth it not not.

    He has given me 6 month to focus on this campaign and thou money isn't an issue, I don't want to blow his credit card and not have something to show.

    We are paying a company for link exchange (TheTrafficAccelerator from NetRegistry) I've had dealt with NetRegisty so I know they're good.

    I am also going to submit to the Yahoo Directory for the first year only. If by next year, we're getting good traffic, I will probably not pay the $299.

    We don't mind paying ineedhits.com or positiontech.com as long as they're worth it. If they're both good, which one out of the two should I go with?

    We don't mind paying for things as this is a commercial website so if we start getting sales sooner, it will pay for the SEO effort. Any advices will be much appreciated.

    Thanks
    minhta
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0
    indeehits.com is decent. I mostly have used their free service just to see what directories I shall add my site.
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Contact ineedhits for advice!


    Hi Minhta,

    I'm the marketing manager of ineedhits and came across your question today. I recommend you contact one of our sales & service consultants and get him/her to talk you through the various services that might be able to help you.

    It's quite difficult to make any kind of statement without having a look at the website in question and knowing what kind of search engine optimization work has been done on it before. You might also want to consider pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google and Yahoo (the text ads that appear next to the organic results). ineedhits offers a pay-per-click management service called "Easy PPC" which might be of interest to you.

    To get a good overview of services and costs, I'd recommend that you talk to several search marketing companies and see which one can best meet your needs and what the price differences are - then make your choice. Of course I hope you'll choose us!

    Nancy Hackett
    ineedhits.com

    Comments on this post

    • incdeveloper : your service is base on ignorance...
  8. #5
  9. My first avatar here
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    18
    INEEDHITS:

    So you are the company manager in charge of steal peoples money becuase they dont have any knowledge about SE????.... let me congratulate you for your good marketing strategy, who will say that a company that makes fun of clients could have clients in the internet... you guarantee and offer 7 day services on top positions... you must be kidding and you even get here and tell this guy what to do ... you most be very proud of yourself...

    People like you are the ones that make SEO guys get a bad reputation becuase we know how google work and act so we will NEVER GUARANTEE SERVICES, if you spend sometime reading you will know what i am talking about...

    Good luck getting peoples money...
    I am a content scrapper. If you need to obtain and process big data, pm me.
    I have a multi-threaded spider that runs on several ec2 instances.
    I have been crawling twitter, and other big guys for a while. Outputs: SQL, XML, CSV, MYSQL, TXT
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry No truth in 7 day inclusion


    I tried ineedhits.com.

    I had paid for 2 months (G-Boost) for one of my urls to be indexed within 7 days and it had still after all this time never shown up in google

    When I called ineedhits.com on it they refused to refund or even transfer the credits to another url.

    They are just another bad SEO cash grab and recommend people stay away.

    Bryan
    Last edited by freebryan; Aug 30th, 2006 at 02:18 PM.
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Thank god I read this first!


    I was about to sign up with Ineedhits and thank god i came across this forum. :O
  14. #8
  15. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    15,156
    Rep Power
    1896
    Originally Posted by mejaflora
    I was about to sign up with Ineedhits and thank god i came across this forum. :O
    Well jsut so we are clear... you're not going to find "ANYONE" that charges the Ineedhits prices and make return on that...

    So while you "thank god" for this thread saving you the fortune of expenses here... you also need god to save you from yourself.

    Don't consider any strategy that's less then $1000/month... obviously you can get scammed at all levels but for anyone to develop return for you just on their own merits - they equally need to make a living...

    Someone charge $1K/month to 1 customer cannot survive on that single customer [unless they live in India or China]

    ...charging less implies have many more customers to offset the fact that they need to make a living and more customers means less people hours to your strategy... which suggests limited return potential.

    Lastly, the SEO that has a real 40 hours/week job as "a bus driver"... weekend SEOs tend to be cheaper - they want to "make ends meet"... but they also start off with far less hours to focus "on you"...

    So Ineedhits top $249.99/month strategy is worthless because 1 guy spends 1 hour per month on you [for a $50/hour wage] and the $199.99 goes for corporate overhead so the company can survive... it's pretty dumb to think anyone will deliver "top results of viable search phrases that will make you money" ... at this pricepoint...

    IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE! ...and that's just common sense.

    Comments on this post

    • terriwells agrees : Very well explained.
    • realityhack agrees
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by fathom
    Well jsut so we are clear... you're not going to find "ANYONE" that charges the Ineedhits prices and make return on that...

    So while you "thank god" for this thread saving you the fortune of expenses here... you also need god to save you from yourself.

    Don't consider any strategy that's less then $1000/month... obviously you can get scammed at all levels but for anyone to develop return for you just on their own merits - they equally need to make a living...

    Someone charge $1K/month to 1 customer cannot survive on that single customer [unless they live in India or China]

    ...charging less implies have many more customers to offset the fact that they need to make a living and more customers means less people hours to your strategy... which suggests limited return potential.

    Lastly, the SEO that has a real 40 hours/week job as "a bus driver"... weekend SEOs tend to be cheaper - they want to "make ends meet"... but they also start off with far less hours to focus "on you"...

    So Ineedhits top $249.99/month strategy is worthless because 1 guy spends 1 hour per month on you [for a $50/hour wage] and the $199.99 goes for corporate overhead so the company can survive... it's pretty dumb to think anyone will deliver "top results of viable search phrases that will make you money" ... at this pricepoint...

    IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE! ...and that's just common sense.
    I don't need you to tell me what God need to save me from, coz from my one line post, I doubt you of all people KNOW anything about me. Thank you for your lengthy explanation. As I didn't explained, I was shopping around to find a good company and i do not want to spend my 'fortune' on a company that charges your credit card again and again even though you tell them to stop.

    I guess even God can't save me from you.
  18. #10
  19. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    15,156
    Rep Power
    1896
    Originally Posted by mejaflora
    I guess even God can't save me from you.
    Whether you enjoy or detest my comments - they are truthful... for the price range you desire you are destine to be scammed because "the price is just right!"...

    ...wishful thinking is your motto.
  20. #11
  21. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by fathom
    Whether you enjoy or detest my comments - they are truthful... for the price range you desire you are destine to be scammed because "the price is just right!"...

    ...wishful thinking is your motto.
    man, i think you are working for Ineedhits!

    Comments on this post

    • realityhack : Fathom explained why INeedHits can not possibly work. Pretty silly to claim he is just like them.
  22. #12
  23. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    15,156
    Rep Power
    1896
    Originally Posted by mejaflora
    man, i think you are working for Ineedhits!
    ...and it took you four months to come up with that lame rebuttal.

    Obviously you sense of 'timing'... stinks.
  24. #13
  25. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    iNeedhits.com is a SCAM


    YES, I thought heck for 10 bucks give it a try, but they absolutely do NOTHING. They are a complete rip off. As a matter of fact, there is no live support like it says. It shows the IP address is in Dallas, Texas, but I get added FORIEGN charges on my credit card. I tried to cancell and set the cancel, but they ignore it.
    THEY DO NOTHING
    THE CHARGE MORE ON THE CREDIT
    NO HITS AT ALL, NONE
    I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHOW MY EMAILS WHERE THEY SAY THEY DO SOMETHING. And I can show you the Google analystics where only hits from my IP show. Clearly, they did nothing.
  26. #14
  27. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    good sharing...thanks a lot
  28. #15
  29. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dirt Bags


    These people are dirt bags, watch when you order, the price says one thing ( 9.99)but after you put in your card info.

    The price you pay is $60.00 .


    Then when you contact the dirt bags when all you wanted to spend was 9.99.
    They lie and try to put you off, till they can charge your card again..
    But you never hear from them. SCUM….BAGS
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

Similar Threads

  1. Traffic VS Position
    By eferg in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 22nd, 2005, 09:51 PM
  2. Need N/A SE Rank explained
    By Ramses357 in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jul 12th, 2005, 08:06 PM
  3. Sandbox Detection Tool II - Revamped
    By randfish in forum Search Engine Optimization
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Jan 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM
  4. Google Position Help
    By kmjerry in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 31st, 2004, 03:31 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo