1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

IBP & Arelis Reviews

Does anyone have any views, reviews or comments on IBP & Arelis internet marketing software.

http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/linkbuilding/link-builder.htm

Jimbob

P.S

Is there an better option or choice of software

Comments on this post

• sharen agrees
    Last edited by Jimbob; Nov 15th, 2007 at 03:08 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Yes!

I have used this tool earlier and not happy with it. even I will say any SEO will be not happy with a automated tool which cost a lot, where free online tools are available.

Not an effective tool. this is only good for beginners and for some kind of reporting.

If you want to do good SEO to your website better to do ti manually........OR hire a SEO. BEST WAY
  5. What The Feck..
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

i only use arelis just to find some good links ( if Any ) rest i don't think the software is of any use.

they still talk about meta tags ,keyword density and stuff...... phew !!!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have downloaded it. Still don't know it but a friend of mine who runs a SEO business said that he is very satisfied of the software.
  9. No Profile Picture

I am also looking to purhcase IBP as many of SEO recommended this to me. Let see how it works for me.

Thanks
  11. No Profile Picture
    gsl
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I have used IBP for LB purpose only, though there are few other features like Keywords Suggestions, Competitors analysis, automated Directory submissions .....but no one is much beneficial .

Link building has become quite easy with IBP, as you have to just input Website ULs and IBP will automatically find appropriate Email IDs as Output, and you can use these Email Ids to request them for link exchange.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have been using the free trial version of IBP for both SEO and link building and its been working really well, i have been seriously thinking about buying the full version.
  15. Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

IBP grew out of Arelis which it now incorporates. Arelis is a reciprocal link building tool which facilitates the building of a link directory, automated emailing and posting of links for people that link back to to you.

Reciprocal linking is a dubious/debatable strategy. Interpretation of Google's guidelines suggests that links that are gathered in this way are discounted or in some respected people on here's opinions penalised. In the opinions of many SEOs reciprocal linking is an abusive practice.

In my opinion a high quality, carefully constructed, themed link directory is a worthwhile addition to a web site and still a useful promotion technique. Contrary to what many say I am not sure that Google devalues good quality themed reciprocal links quite as much as it likes to imply (via Matt Cutts.)

Reciprocal Links were being chanted down as abusive as long ago as 2003 and I got into heated debates on the subject then. Google actually came out and gave strong pointers that it disliked the practice more recently and debates rage on the subject regularly. Having said that nobody can argue with results that generate serious money.

I used Arelis to promote the number one sites for these keyphrases. All top spot on Google solid for three years

patio furniture
    bar stools
    chairs

Therefiore there is no argument that the tool can complement other SEO activities effectively. Please note that the tool wasn't a quick win and I had full time people using in for hundreds of man days to get these results.

You can see the IBP generated resource directories on the sites.

I have ongoing experiments to duplicate these results and any risks associated. Be aware that clients may have prejudices against the tool because of the devaluing arguments presented by SEOs and Google. Also consider that if you adopt a linking strategy that may be perceived as risky or cause a potential penalty to an established site then you should consider the business ethics of your activities make your client fully aware of that risk.