1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Talking Ask Youtube Marketing

Hi~I'm new to SEO.Now responsible for our company's product video shooting.I really don't know any tips for marketing on Youtube,after uploading a video,What else can I do to promote my video. Hope you can give me some advice,tks.
    Last edited by dzine; Sep 28th, 2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: THREAD MOVED (since it has *nothing* to do with the Ask search engine)
  3. No Profile Picture

Ask Youtube Marketing

Reply me some advice....Many thanks
    Originally Posted by codimily
    Hi~I'm new to SEO.Now responsible for our company's product video shooting.I really don't know any tips for marketing on Youtube,after uploading a video,What else can I do to promote my video. Hope you can give me some advice,tks.
  5. No Profile Picture

The latest news, trends & tips for YouTube, including YouTube marketing, advertising, SEO and more… Here we share best practices maximizing YouTube, whether that means getting engagement, views, shares, conversions, or optimizing videos on YouTube for search, we’ll teach you all we know. We’ll keep you up to date on all the newest YouTube trends, features, strategies and best practices for YouTube videos and YouTube channels.
  7. No Profile Picture

Video Marketing is strategically uploading video online so that it ranks well within search engines, obtains maximum visibility, and reaches those seeking out related information. Video optimization is a detail oriented process that includes strategically applying meta-data to your video (title, description, tags), syndicating your video to video sharing websites (Youtube, YahooVideo, Metacafe), and creating a proper landing page for your video.