Thread: Youtube Search?

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Youtube Search?

I've read tens of Youtube Search Optimization Guides and I've had enough. I just can't get over 1000 views...

This is video here is newly submited. I want this video to have a good start. My other ones started off good for like 1 day, and then bam, they get very few views

I know my videos are Good Quality, the people that do comment tells me so and I always get a thumbs up (Well, the real people, which arn't a lot. I do Trade Comment/Thumb-ups which gets me some exposure, but only a little overall improvement). This is the video, if you want to see the quality for yourself...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3LKq2XXt4
    Anyways, I think it has to be my Title, description, and Tags.

Will someone advise me with their 1 cent worth of advice plz

TITLE - Atheist Debate - Awsome God knows English in Atheist Comedy

DESCRIPTION - atheist debate atheist vs christian christian vs atheist atheist comedy god bless texas god knows english awsome god miss universe 2008 the atheist experience thinking atheist In this youtube video, I compare the properties of God to a Cartoon. Bugs Bunny is one belief and Lola bunny has another belief. Because God does not make himself known to either sides, both argue that their religion is the real religion. I then compare this senario to the real life and how each religion and groups among the same religion claim that God has personally talked to them, yet each as a different story of God's words. I finally linked it to Emotion and how you pretty much hear what you want to hear and that it isn't God preventing you from leaving a Religion, it is your own emotional attatchment to him that makes it difficult. It's like leaving a long friend during your case of schizophrenia. It's difficult. I am the EpicAthiest or Epic Atheist or whatever you want to call me. If you would like to discuss religion, PM me or comment below.

TAGS - atheist debate awsome god atheist comedy god knows english atheist vs christian christian vs atheist god bless texas miss universe 2008 the atheist experience thinking atheist
    Last edited by NathanielZhu; Aug 18th, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hello?