Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User

Which is your most successful SEO strategy?

Hey guys! Itís a great start of 2018 & we are all set with major SEO goals to achieve this year. Before we begin with a list of strategies to try out this year, lets share our experiences about SEO experiments which got successful, mine is Roundups and content enhancements.
    Whatís yours?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SSL certificates. Well that is my second best, the best is very good quality links, but they are harder to build than ever for some niches.
    for instance 'https<snip>' has triplied SERP over 'http'
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Jan 6th, 2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: removed link and warned
  5. No Profile Picture

I have been figuring out what are the best strategies for the past year since I am trying to get some organic backlinks to my local SEO. Daily posts, blog commenting, and submissions give my websites get more traffic and clicks.
  7. No Profile Picture

You may practice only "Quality SEO" like-SkyScraper technique, Broken Link Building, Guest posting, Niche relevant Blog commenting, Quality Forum commenting etc.

Comments on this post

• matt1966 : That kind of advice will ruin a newbies site if they chose to follow it
  9. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by nasrinjahan
    You may practice only "Quality SEO" like-SkyScraper technique, Broken Link Building, Guest posting, Niche relevant Blog commenting, Quality Forum commenting etc.
    1. Guest posting should be no-follow, if it's not, they've accepted other do-follow guest posts, therefore they're basically a link farm - so no seo benefit.

2. Blog commenting, may have worked in the 90s

3. Forum commenting, may have worked in the 90s
    Last edited by matt1966; Jan 7th, 2018 at 01:47 PM.
  11. No Profile Picture

I would say doing all strategies in the best possible way is the only way of getting ranks today organically.
  13. No Profile Picture

Concentrating on local listings would be a good strategy to promote brand. Also use of twitter cards and rich cards can be counted on to boost up website ranking.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by matt1966
    1. Guest posting should be no-follow, if it's not, they've accepted other do-follow guest posts, therefore they're basically a link farm - so no seo benefit.
    Very interesting point. On all my sites, I'm very stingy about my outgoing links, and only to relevant pages. A "real" site would probably not have many "dofollow" outgoing links.

I have a list of blogs that allow guest posting, and I believe all are "real". The option to guest post is always accompanied by a cost, no matter the site. It seems that pretty much everyone knows that if a backlink is to be included, then they should charge.

It ends up being a very expensive way to build backlinks, as some want as much as $5000 per post (no joke).
  17. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Guest Posting

A great SEO strategy will definitely lead your site! My strategy of this year is Guest Posting because I belive that Guest Posts can generate a quality backlinks. SEO is very important nowadays. But other things mean a lot in the marketing and your brand image is one of them. A strong brand image or we can say a logo design will leave a long-lasting impression in your customers' mind.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jan 16th, 2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Self promotion, removed link,
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

For me Keyword Research and Forum Postings are the most successful SEO strategies..
  21. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

This is a terrible thread.
  23. No Profile Picture

In my opinion, the best SEO practices are Guest post, if we get dofollow link from it. Second, blog commenting and sure SMO also helps to enhance the brand reputation.
  25. nobody
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Two advice:

1. Don't not neglect site architecture and technical SEO. I feel lots of SEOs negate them consider them as too basic, but little increments of improvements will add up.
    2. There is no one size fit all to SEO anymore. So learn to strategize based on data and have a data-oriented approach to seo.
    Data Oriented SEO and Digital Marketing is the only way to go in modern days.
    Los Angeles SEO Consultant | Data Scientist at Analytics Clarity
  27. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by shinamehta
    ... then work on white hat strategy, make good quality backlinks on relevant sites having good page and domain authority.
    Just FYI Shinamehta, the moment you place a single backlink for the sole purpose of manipulating the results pages of a search engine you have put on a black hat.
  29. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by jenniferravon
    In my opinion, the best SEO practices are Guest post, if we get dofollow link from it. Second, blog commenting and sure SMO also helps to enhance the brand reputation.
    Do your clients know the methods you use to rank their websites will most likely result in them at some point never ranking again?
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: