1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Where can i find the best examples of SEO campaigns?

Where can i find the best online examples of creative SEO campaigns? What are the building blocks of a campaign that delivers results post-panda and post-penguin?
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by seoworx1
    Where can i find the best online examples of creative SEO campaigns? What are the building blocks of a campaign that delivers results post-panda and post-penguin?
    The best are the ones where they don't attempt to mirror someones successes.

So look in your brain for those examples.

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

you clearly do not understand the purpose of a forum or you think too highly of yourself coz even every genuis out there learns from the very best and then creatively come up with something that works.

Comments on this post

• GabrielG agrees : I do agree that the point of a forum is to learn from others, and this is a good question.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You can get good example of seo compaign from here https://econsultancy.com/blog/62270-...-seo-campaigns
  9. No Profile Picture

I've been searching a lot for this information that one day I realized, the best practice is to test and find it yourself. Well, at least we know the basics and learn that quality is over quantity, right? I read a lot from Moz.
  11. Rebel Without a Clue
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by fathom
    The best are the ones where they don't attempt to mirror someones successes.

So look in your brain for those examples.
    I've got to say I disagree (sorry!). "Plagiarism Plus" is a well known business strategy - look to see what others are doing well, analyse to pick out something you can use or learn from, then do it better. Don't try and reinvent the wheel if someone else has already done it. I've learned a lot from looking at the winners in our industry (and the going-nowheres) as they've both given me an idea of what has and hasn't worked.
    #justsaying
  13. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by YoFluffy
    I've got to say I disagree (sorry!). "Plagiarism Plus" is a well known business strategy - look to see what others are doing well, analyse to pick out something you can use or learn from, then do it better. Don't try and reinvent the wheel if someone else has already done it. I've learned a lot from looking at the winners in our industry (and the going-nowheres) as they've both given me an idea of what has and hasn't worked.
    #justsaying
    Exactly. The best campaigns are the ones at the top of the SERPs. Look at their backlinks and content.

If you want to get creative, I would read what the blackhats do, think about what problems exist with their tactics from a search engine perspective, and see what you can do to adapt their tactics to be more palatable to search engines (or less detectable by them) .
    Working on rock the pitch, my soccer site.
    Need a keyword tool with millions of terms easily exportable?