Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What are the safest link building activities?

Hello friends..
    I want to know that which are the most effective and safe link building activities in now time?
    Can any one explain me about the latest techniques of link building in detail so i can learn and implement?
    Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks
  3. Contributing User

1) Guest blogging on relevant blogs
    2) Get links from relevant authoritative sites
    3) Try myblogguest.com
    4) Post articles on relevant sites

There are a lot of other ways but these are the most effective nowadays and I've known them exactly from this forum
  5. Contributing User

Oh, I've forgotten about another way. You can also get a good backlink from Yahoo answers. For this you have to create 2 accounts and upgrade one of them to the second level and then you'll be able to post links in your answers. From another account you post a relevant question with your keywords and from the account of 2lvl you post an answer with the link in it. After an hour you choose the best answer and close the question and that's all! By such way I've got several good backlinks and some sites were in Google top 10. Good luck!
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Natural links without the need for SEO (link building) are the safest.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  9. No Profile Picture

I think the most effective and safe link building activities is forum posting. Other procedure are article submission, directory submission, press release, social bookmarking that means proper SEO and join facebook, twitter etc.
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    I think getting quality links from the authorized sites and link exchange can also be good option and apply other off page seo techniques
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi I am new here... nice thread i am learning reading here..
  15. No Profile Picture

Blog commenting and gust posting is the best techniques to get more back links and to link building.
  17. No Profile Picture

Has anyone here have list of good forums?
  19. No Profile Picture

Safe link building activity's are Guest Blogging, Article Submission, Squiddo Lens Creation, Hub Pages Creation, Blog Postings. All this Activity's are best, SEO Friendly and Safe.
  21. Contributing User

Originally Posted by pdforum
    I think the most effective and safe link building activities is forum posting. Other procedure are article submission, directory submission, press release, social bookmarking that means proper SEO and join facebook, twitter etc.
    When people say "forum posting", what exactly does that mean? How does that work to increase SEO for your website?

Do you have to have a link to your website in every post? Don't most forums not allow that?
  23. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Contra
    When people say "forum posting", what exactly does that mean? How does that work to increase SEO for your website?
    For SEO it doesn't, most all the answers from people who have a few posts think it is, which is why they post, when they don't see the links or their profile doesn't show a link they disappear. Like resumebuilder see the link in his profile...that's one of those link building schemes so many people buy into where they get a crap load of unnatural, unusable links for a couple hundred dollars and call it link building. It's worthless but he can now show the client he's got a link here, and here and over here. Their scams.

Do you have to have a link to your website in every post? Don't most forums not allow that?
    Even if you do most all forum signature links and link in the posts are no follow. They may be good for targeted traffic in a niche forum but do very little to nothing for SEO.
  25. No Profile Picture

When link building, a lot of SEO's are still making the rookie mistake of always linking to their homepage. I understand that your homepage is the most important page of your site, but you can be guaranteed that Google will raise a red flag if a large majority of your backlinks point to your homepage and very few of them are linking to your blog posts and inner pages. It simply doesn't make logical sense for Googlebot. After all, inner pages are where the real content is at! When you look at a website that acquires tons of links, you'll notice that most of the natural links they get are to their inner content pages.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

After read lot of thread, i have found that the general activities of SEO like forum posting,blogging,article are just waste of time.I think the quality content is the only key today.i heared lot of time that get backlink from relevant resource but i can't find some good and authorative resources.So can any one help me to find out relevant resource of furniture,technology from where i can get backlinks?Please help me ASAP.Thanks
  29. No Profile Picture

when you do forum posting for a certain period of time forum allow you to put a signature(link of your website ) that helps you get a backlink to your site which is helpful (more or less) to increase page rank of your web site
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: