1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What kind of wordpress theme is the best to use for converting visitors to sales?

Landing page wordpress themes: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/r...bsites-in-2016

Conversion themes: https://www.wpkube.com/conversion-fo...dpress-themes/

or

SEO theme: https://templatic.com/wp/seo-friendly-wordpress-themes/

I teach violin students and want to get more clients.
  3. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I'd ignore the sale pitch of an "SEO friendly theme" I mean ... what is an SEO friendly theme, really? The buyer does this job after they purchase the theme.

As for conversion, there isn't a best one. But if you look at most the themes they have quite a lot of similarities.

You've got to think... what do you want your CTA to be? A form? A button? etc... Knowing how you want to get clients is an important role on how your site is structured.

Comments on this post

• Anaskarim agrees
    • Pierre Benneton agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think making the cta most accessible is important, what do you think?

Knowing how you want to get clients is an important role on how your site is structured.
    -----Ok, I know I want quality students, so how should my site be structured based on that? There are many ways for a site to be constructed so I feel like that's a million dollar question with not an easy answer.
  7. Moderator

Only you can answer how you want to convert the traffic into clients.

Do you want to request a callback? Are they calling you? Are they booking online? Are they emailing you to schedule something?

Forms are good for collecting potential clients details. For example, with one of my projects, before they pay for the service they enter their email address and name... we've programmed it so if the user signs up... then doesn't pay for the actual service, an automatic email goes out 48 hours later offering them a 20% discount.

No way is right or wrong, it depends what works best for your industry. I've never been in the Violin industry, and I don't know how your classes are structured so I wouldn't know
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It's not about the theme but more about the content that's on the theme.
    Think more inline about what you provide, costs and anything else you think a client would want or need to know.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok, thanks. Some places don't post their prices online and I'm in agreement with that since my competitors knowing that would give them more power. You know the old adage, "Knowledge is power."
  13. Moderator

I've never looked into any studies regarding this. But, on a personal level I strongly dislike any business which doesn't disclose prices. Sometimes it's impossible - an electrician for example, each job will be different... but for lessons you'd think the price would be fixed. It's unhelpful to the people who matter (potential clients).

Also, it's really not hard for your competitors to know your prices. They more than likely already do... takes one call, one past client etc.
    Last edited by matt1966; Feb 20th, 2018 at 05:53 AM.
  15. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

No such thing as an SEO-friendly theme. It's more a marketing term. SEO is determined by your content, not some theme.

One question for you is: how do you qualify a conversion? Is it a call, an email sign-up, a purchase?

Think about your call to action and which of the themes is most conducive to that.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What do you mean by which of the themes it most conducive to the call to action? Which theme has the call to action strategically placed?