1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question What are the "insider" tips & tricks that i can use to make my site rank higher

I am still learning the ropes of SEO and i want to know the things i should do that will improve my site's visibility and ranking.

Examples and more detail will surely be most welcome
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Have a solid website.
    Induce proper content that's relative to your industry or subject matter.
    Reach out to relating webmasters, introduce yourself, become friends.
    Ask about their website, offer advice, suggestions, etc.
    Ask about their links page, what it would be required to be included as a link.

Or, as some others would say, personally, I find it more passive, but I do not disagree with the method:

Build awesome content and they will come.

The only 'insider' information you will hear is from people who are lying or have an ego they must defend. There's no 'insider' information. We're doing optimization here, not stock trading ;-)

Comments on this post

• NewDelhiSEO agrees
    • jaywtee agrees
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

SEO strategy has been changed after the Google panda and penguin updates. <snip> creating good backlinks from high PR websites, which relevant to website services regarding to location and information. There should be quality content on all web pages, which describe related services correctly. It is advisable to analyze web url structure, meta tags and content on website. You should follow Google guidelines and use white hat SEO techniques to get higher rank on search engine.
    Last edited by joshz; Jul 3rd, 2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Reported spam.
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Rhodesmark
    SEO strategy has been changed after the Google panda and penguin updates. Expert Internet Marketing Companies creating good backlinks from high PR websites, which relevant to website services regarding to location and information. There should be quality content on all web pages, which describe related services correctly. It is advisable to analyze web url structure, meta tags and content on website. You should follow Google guidelines and use white hat SEO techniques to get higher rank on search engine.
    Expert Internet Marketing Companies creating good backlinks from high PR websites, is the reason for penguin updates.

Comments on this post

• joshz agrees : Got cha' covered.
  9. No Profile Picture

Great content[COLOR=#191919][FONT=Georgia] is where it all starts. You can have all the keywords in the world, but if your content is no good, people won't stick around on your site and search engines won't find your site valuable.

----------------------------------------------
    <snip>You are not allowed to add a signature yet, but nice try though!</snip>
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Oct 4th, 2014 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Removed Fake Signature