1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What are the best methods for high targeted traffic volume?

I would basically like everyone's opinion on the following:

Client characteristics are a limited budget, only 33 inbound links, poor SEO on pages.

I have redeveloped the website and applied good seo tactics on the content. (It has yielded 13 top five positions in only a month).
    I realize that a major link building campaign needs to happen here, but with the small budget (almost non-existent) I am very limited on relevant link purchases. If I launched a massive reciprocal campaign how much do you think I would be impacted vs. if the budget allowed link purchases? Is the majority reciprocal approach going to have any positive affect?

What is the best method to get relevant traffic to this low budget site? I am already using the free stuff like press releases, group announcements, free advertising, etc. I also have a small budget AdWords campaign running that only generates 50-75 page views per day due to the budget constraint.

I need this site to get 10,000 page views per day in order to meet my goals. (I agreed to do SEO for this site for a small fee + a percentage of sales). Any ideas on how to get that volume without spending more money? I am out of ideas.

Thanks.
    Last edited by zartania; Feb 3rd, 2005 at 05:38 PM.
  3. Around...The
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

10.000 pageviews per day and no budget, hmm seems like a pretty high target you have!

Because you have something to gain as well, getting a percentage of sales, it actually might be worth it to invest some money yourselve, what do you think about that?

Offcourse I would suggest to just buy 1 quality link and reciprocate all others first and see what happens...
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Yes, I have considered adding my own money to the PPC stuff.

What PR do you suggest for the one purchase link? I already have purchased several PR 5's and 1 PR 6.
  7. Around...The
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Was thinking of a PR7, but what you have right now should get you a long way, if there are enough related websites/pages to exchange links with.