1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What Is The Best All Round Article Spinner Out There!!

Hi

I'm about to purchase an article spinner, but I am unsure which one to purchase. From your experience, what is the best one to use.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Some say BestSpinner, others WordFlood.. I tried the last one and have not managed to make me buy it. Don't know, I like "spinning" the articles myself, sound more natural.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Hmmm...p'raps you should google for that term in relation to SEO....and learn that such 'spinning' is totally worthless....no matter what you find, however, I doubt you'll pay much attention....the mere temptation to use same shows that "get rich quick without doing any work" mindset....

...sigh....

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    Canadian SEO

Twitter: @JVRudnick

read. learn. hypothesize. test. analyze...then rank!

7. 魔鬼是我的背部
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by kedel
    Hi

I'm about to purchase an article spinner, but I am unsure which one to purchase. From your experience, what is the best one to use.

Thanks
    best all around article spinner is your head. use it wisely. You can write one thing in ten different ways with lot of style, humor and additional info.
  9. No Profile Picture

Reply to your ignorant comment!

Originally Posted by JVRudnick
    Hmmm...p'raps you should google for that term in relation to SEO....and learn that such 'spinning' is totally worthless....no matter what you find, however, I doubt you'll pay much attention....the mere temptation to use same shows that "get rich quick without doing any work" mindset....

...sigh....

Jim
    Originally Posted by JVRudnick

...sigh....

Jim
    Jim,

I find your comment quite patronising, considering you do not know me as a person and more so you do not know my level of seo capabilities. I was simply asking a straightforward question "What is the best article spinner out there". Was I saying it for the function of using it. NO! Simply for research on my part for a friend who I might add is dyslexic!! They are trying to achieve some significant results in article marketing that doesn't require too much brain thought in terms of wordpower. Which considering the difficult circumstances my friend has, I find it very understandable.

I myself have wrote many articles and re-wrote them many many times over, with very significant first page results. For you to say that you doubt I will listen to what you are saying is directly ignorant. And your get rich quick comment is most annoying.

So please, before you so called provide some useful information to a post in the future, think about what you are saying and try to answer the question conservativley and with a little diplomacy perhaps, rather than point the finger to a person you think is attempting to adopt a cheat method (in your MINDSET!) to article writing.

This forum has made me feel very welcome, but I am not even going to communicate the answers I have recently recieved to my friend. Useless!

Thanks alot!!

Comments on this post

• JVRudnick : so...then prove me wrong. lets' see how much you contribute over the next 98 posts...that'll tell us all, eh! :-|
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I agree

Originally Posted by kedel
    I myself have wrote many articles and re-wrote them many many times over, with very significant first page results.

i agree, my articles often rank just below the site i am targeting.
  13. No Profile Picture

Pathetic!

Jim,

Frankly I find you irratating. Your right about one thing though, I won't contributing to this forum. I'll join a forum that offers constructive answers and one that has a lack of turdbrains like yourself.

Good day!

Comments on this post

• JVRudnick : gee...lets see...you showed your true colors in what, 3 posts...sigh! and bye! GRTBR!!!!!
    • vacman1959 agrees : So true, Turdbrain is a great analysis