Thread: Top seo tips

1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Top seo tips

Hi forum member I am Design Above and let we discuss top seo tips,which very use full for any company or individual.
    1>. Search Your Keywords Wisely

I have analyzed people just see a keyword with HIGH number of searches and start doing SEO for it . NO ! Never do it .

If your TARGET is to earn through ADSENSE then first check the CPC , CPC means cost per click .It means how much you will be paid for that particular keyword.Also see how many ADVERTISERS are for that keyword .

Because if there are not enough advertisers then your ads will not be displayed in some countries .

But if your TARGET is to earn through AFFILIATES , then there is no need to go for CPC.
    2>. Analyze What Your Visitors Really Want

Each content on your website must be exactly according to visitors need , means if someone comes to your website by searching “Oral infection home remedy” then it means he wants to know only home treatments .So on that page discuss only about home treatments.
    3>.Make sure you have done on page optimization on your max –

You should do on page optimization in the perfect way , you can read these seo tips and tricks for on page optimization here

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic : stop pasting other peoples work
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by designabove
    Hi forum member I am Design Above and let we discuss top seo tips,which very use full for any company or individual.

I have analyzed people just see a keyword with HIGH number of searches and start doing SEO for it . NO ! Never do it .

If your TARGET is to earn through ADSENSE then first check the CPC , CPC means cost per click .It means how much you will be paid for that particular keyword.Also see how many ADVERTISERS are for that keyword .

Because if there are not enough advertisers then your ads will not be displayed in some countries .

But if your TARGET is to earn through AFFILIATES , then there is no need to go for CPC.

Each content on your website must be exactly according to visitors need , means if someone comes to your website by searching “Oral infection home remedy” then it means he wants to know only home treatments .So on that page discuss only about home treatments.

You should do on page optimization in the perfect way , you can read these seo tips and tricks for on page optimization here
    I am taking notes from this post. Thank you so much for informing us about using Keywords wisely.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Another thing - any keyword is not good. If you try to rank high for "Crane Flies" or some random animal, your audience will be so broad all your CTR rates will suck.. ;-)

I guess it is the same old story... Build a relationship with your audience!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Gave me something to think about
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yes I've read it already somewhere when was searching for PPc related information. its not yours.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Thanks for sharing this tips.
  13. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

First of all this is plastered all over the internet, so whether this is actually yours and you have been reposting it or you plagiarized it, it is not quality nor is it unique. So I am locking this.
    -DON’T BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!