1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thumbs up Social book Marking

hi there,
    Can anyone help me to submit blogs in Social Bookmarking sites. And What is the use of Social Book Marking, how wil it affect my website and traffic
    regards
  3. No Profile Picture

The Purpose of Social Bookmarking for SEO

Social Bookmarking is a good link building strategy for SEO because most of the social bookmarking sites have a high Page Rank. The main objective is just plainly bookmark your site or blog to several social bookmarking sites such as digg, reddit, stumbleupon, and others, that have higher PR than yours. In this way, you will gain more authority links to your site of which search engines are favor of giving you back a good ranking.

Furthermore, I personally tend to manage well in submitting my links to 49 knowned social sites thru the help of the socialmarker.com. It's somehow fast track your submission. Hope this would help you somehow!
    Last edited by Armil F. Velos; Feb 6th, 2009 at 06:33 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is a way for Internet users to rank and store websites, blogs, articles, videos and other types of website content. It is also a way for people who make money from websites, blogs, and affiliate marketing programs to increase their visibility and earnings.

Social bookmarking sites are particularly popular among people with affiliate marketing programs because such sites are a free and effective way to get backlinks and drive traffic to websites and blogs.

If you have been thinking about promoting your websites, blogs or affiliate marketing programs through social bookmarking sites, this guide will help you get started.

http://www.nicheforseo.com/