Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

It does not depend on your server it depends on your website optimization like Code optimization, CSS optimization, Image optimization, javascript and jquery codes optimization.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Nope, different developer.

The different developer chose Impreza for a new theme. Themes all look the same to me, one looks as good as another, so I'm glad this developer chose the Impreza theme.
  5. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Seooptimizer
    It does not depend on your server it depends on your website optimization like Code optimization, CSS optimization, Image optimization, javascript and jquery codes optimization.
    Some servers are slower than others
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is Bluehost known as a slow server? What are the fastest servers and how many websites should be on a server for optimal site speed? Not looking to be on a virtual server and pay big bucks.
  9. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

If your business is on Google maps, you don't even need to mention the location. It's obviously wise to do so, but you're worrying too much in regards to wanting to name the places you're targeting in your text.

I went to one of the locations you mention, to another on Google maps. They were 5 minutes apart...

Trust in Google, and have faith that they will understand that your business is still relevant to users who live 5 minutes away. Google will understand this, you don't need to force the issue. Stop thinking about SEO and make a site which your users can easily use and understand.

- You won't need a developer forever. Why don't you go on a Wordpress course on Udemy, WordPress is for people of all skill levels really. You'd make a better site than your current one after a one-day course on Wordpress.

PS- Please be aware developers normally know absolutely nothing about SEO, or they're extremely misinformed. Just because they know html/css, or backend code, doesn't mean they know SEO. As I said above, I strongly advise you to act like SEO doesn't exist because you'll probably do more damage than good. Like your current title and h1 for example.
    Last edited by matt1966; Apr 16th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Okay, I'm on the google map for Shoreview, Maplewood, St. Paul and Crystal. Would should I say for site title? Violin lessons for Children and Adults of All Ages and Abilities? Wouldn't mind having more adult students What should I say for the title tag? Same thing?
  13. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

How many times are you going to ask about titles?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can use GT Metrics or Page Speed Insights tools to check website speed..
  17. No Profile Picture

According to Google 43% of users close MOBILE version of page if it doesn't load within 2 seconds. Does it sounds like your site?
    Speed is critical on-site seo factor...
    since about two years where Google first ranked better "mobile friendly" websites unofficially and started to do it officially one year later.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

site speed depends on other factors too like your website shouldn't have too much scripts and even not weight of extra images in home page as well
    then you can say server and other things, reasons behind
  21. No Profile Picture

If it took 10 seconds to load the site at the top of the SERP and 3 seconds to load the site that holds a lower position, I know which site I'd rather be browsing, and I don't think it'd take long for me to jump ship. Would be nice to see a study done where the performance of the slower, higher ranked site is pitted against the performance of the faster, lower ranked site.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: