1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

A Site Architecture/Dynamic to Static Url Question

Im doing on page seo for Gullah Gourmet www.gullahgourmet.com

They sell quick and easy food products based on gullah cuisine from the South.

There dozens of problems with the site, such as the home page problems (.com redirects to .net/default.aspx), the home page has two links for store (store and store/default.aspx) etc

My first start even before doing the title tags (as the CMS does not have that input yet) is to get the product pages that are all dynamic and have a programmer do a server side redirect to make them static
    so

http://www.gullahgourmet.net/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125&category=10&page =0

would go to www.gullahgourmet.com/store/breads-and-butters/biscuit-mix

Thus I am using product categories/product to reorganize the site.
    The closer I look at the site make me think there might be some problems with the site architecture. Do I need to do more with linkinng structure?

A sitemap generation was able to follow the entire site and indexed 137 pages.

I am wondering if I just do the server side redirect (.net btw, ugh) and get all the product page urls cleaned up that I should also make sure the internal linking structure is properly done.

I can barely navigate the site since the CMS is limited and I am not fimilar with .net

The site seems like it is linked to products categories and then products properly, but am not sure. Any help appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I just checked a product page and the outgoing links are being read properly, so I think I am not going to need to mess with the linking structure of the site.

I do think adding a few ecommerce trust badges, such as hackersafe will help improve the conversion.

If anyone has any other conversion ideas feel free to chime in. Know that any suggestion is much appreciate on my side.