1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEOmoz Pro or Raven Tools?

I am from Digitalmoz, a small internet marketing and SEO company in the Philippines and we are looking for a pro software that can help us to generate the best reports (on-site and rank check reports) and help us with our research to create a good strategy for our clients.

I heard that seomoz and raventools are good tools but I am not sure which is better and best for us. Any recommendations?

Thanks for any comment.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Marvofmoz
    I am from Digitalmoz, a small internet marketing and SEO company in the Philippines and we are looking for a pro software that can help us to generate the best reports (on-site and rank check reports) and help us with our research to create a good strategy for our clients.

I heard that seomoz and raventools are good tools but I am not sure which is better and best for us. Any recommendations?

Thanks for any comment.
    Go with SEOmoz Pro....

I'm using SEOmoz PRO & quite happy with it. Don't forget to use Google webmaster tools... Because, that will give you best data for links to your site compare to any external tools.
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes SEOmoz Pro is good tool. You can also use linkassistant it also good for create reporting.
  7. learn from lurking
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

SEOmoz Pro is still better for me, I'm very satisfied using this tool.
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

The only problem with most tools (depending on the tool) is when google updates the tools is useless or doesn't work like it should anymore because of the change. Most all tools will have up dates but depending on the tool you're using make sure it's updated by either a subscription or a place to update the tool, to keep updated if it's needed. And hopefully the tool maker knows what google is looking for and makes the correct update (now your trusting that this person knows what their doing)...Many tools have hurt people more than helped. I'll stick with my head tool