1. No Profile Picture
    Learning more about SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Seeking Ethical SEO person

(I hope this is the right forum to post this on. I didn't see any other option)

Hi all,

I'm doing my preliminary research in finding myself a new SE person who is very experienced in SEO, ADWords & Overture & finding me link exchange sites, although this isn't a must.

I'm looking for someone who keeps up-to-date with all the new rules & regs Google, Yahoo & the industry as a whole puts out. If you don't know what's new b4 I do, then there's no point.

I did hire a company who I thought was good, but should have know when it took over a week to hear back from them, that it would never work.

I need someone who actually cares about their customers, takes the time to explain what they are doing when asked & doesn't cheat the system so their customers end up paying the price.

Good reliable fast communication skills whether via the phone or e-mail is crucial to me.

I'm looking for someone who is reasonable priced & someone who I have enough confidence in that I can eventually refer to my own customers.

If you know of anyone like that, pls. have them PM me or e-mail me directly.

Thanks so much & I wish you all a great wknd.

Michelle
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Hi,

This is not the right place to find a ethical SEO firm.
    There are lots of good people here, but I would not
    trust every offer I get. There are some members here from
    Toronto. It is always nice to use a local firms, it is easier to communicate
    face to face.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi Michelle and welcome to SEOChat! ;)

If you don't mind, what industry are you in?

Might help narrow down quality (and qualified) offers of services.
  7. http://tinyurl.com/cz56g
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

sorvoja - your post must have been very good... is it just me blacking out or has the competition just left?

Well, IMHO, your point IS extremly valid, but should Michelle not be able to find a local SEO co., I'm sure she will be able to tell from various posts around here which SEO companies and pros are "ethical" and trustworthy and which are not. Yup, there's another one just there...

Michelle, try out some of the pros posting here (and I'm NOT one of them). Click on their name and select : "Find all posts by..." I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised without having to look far...

And BTW: thanks for not including a live link to your site in your original post. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for that in a way... ;)
  9. <- Solan Gundersen
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Wit
    sorvoja - your post must have been very good... is it just me blacking out or has the competition just left?
    Has left, and not only from this thread. And Wit also gives a good advice, if you have time to hang around here Michelle you will soon be able to spot who is pro, and who is not (and as Wit I'm not, I'm a designer/programmer).