1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEO Service Expert

Hello,

I heard that SEO ( whitehat ) is not a one time job.This is what we keep on rolling.
    1)
    I wish to know monthly how much amount is enough to spend on SEO and suggest some good companies or person who can do this seriously.
    2)
    Usually how much time it require to get result?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

SEO is end less process. Ranking will depend on Keyword Competition . High Competition keywords take much time to get the rank on Google rather then Low Competition keywords. And on Google can search best SEO Companies for the same work.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks, your 1st line replied my 2nd query.

Let me define my query :

I am asking for a normal e-commerce site with 50+ products. # years old and currently on PR5.

How much money is normally to keep on SEO each month? Also suggest some genuine agency for this.

Thanks
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think before you ask for SEO company suggestions you must mention where you are from. Are you open to outsourcing SEO or do you want to work with local experts. Like Renu Jaiswal said it is an endless process and you cannot depend on an SEO company entirely to promote your business.

If you have someone who frequents social media sites and is good at networking with local online communities, you can hire them as your in-house website marketing staff.

Do not completely rely on paid ads. There are many more ways to enhance your marketing efforts and SEO efforts on your own or by a co-owner.

Here are a few articles that speak about best practices on E-Commerce marketing:

1.) Top 20 On-Page SEO E-Commerce Promotion Tips
    2.)
    20 Off-Page SEO, Marketing and Advertising Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
    3.) 19 E-Commerce Facebook Apps for Your Fan Page

10. No Profile Picture

thanks for your tips.

I will surely read them.
  12. Philip@SearchBenefit.com
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

If I may, chances are that if you are looking for an SEO provider as such, you will run into trouble. What you need is integrated online marketing, in which SEO is just one layer. Such times has set in that standalone SEO, in and of itself, is nothing. You need an online strategy aligned with your products and your business model. If you already have a marketing operation in place, and you need an SEO expert to fit into that, it's a whole different matter. What is the price point of your products, how wide their use? Provide as much info as you can about the products, the market, your competition levels. And yes, your country and whether your market is local, national or global.
    Last edited by PhilipSEO; Oct 11th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
  14. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by tablain
    Hello,

I heard that SEO ( whitehat ) is not a one time job.This is what we keep on rolling.
    1)
    I wish to know monthly how much amount is enough to spend on SEO and suggest some good companies or person who can do this seriously.
    2)
    Usually how much time it require to get result?
    Your questions are far too general.

The answer to both would be "It depends"

Before starting a thread please put more effort and detail into your question, it will help you get better/more detailed responses.

Closing thread.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill