1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

SEO Secrets Reveal 2013

Hi friends,

This is Bhaskar, an experienced internet marketing expert. All webmasters are looking for seo secrets. I have researched seo secrets and applyed. Its driven. I think you will also thank me after grab the techniques..
    Internet Marketing Ideas: SEO Secret Reveals New SEO Strategies and Techniques

Comments on this post

• fathom : RUBBISH!
    • sabuz agrees : This is good post but i want it more enriched.
    • TcxAnthony : This is terrible.
    • vyshnavi agrees
    • Doodled : Usual nonsense
    Last edited by bhaskardas; Apr 22nd, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Valid points. Thanks for sharing.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Honestly, you're posting unsubstantiated dribble.

Anyone can regurgitate buzz words like Content Curation, InfoGraphics, Guest Posting, Author Rank, Social Media Signals, Link Bait, Rich Snippets, Fresh Content and, Disavow but puking those out don't mean you know anything and it certainly does not imply there is any secret value there either.

I will illustrate one...

Google recently launched a tool called the "Disavow Tool" which helps the webmasters to disavow links from spammy sources that links to their site. This tool is easy for webmasters whose sites have been penalized by the Penguin update.
    That is totally false!

PENGUIN does what the Disavow Tool does... they both devalue links... the disavow tool does not add value to your domain in some way by disavowing inorganic links.

The Disavow Tool does its job manually with the expressed permission of web page owner.

PENGUIN does its job automatically ignoring the website's owner's interpretation of the link(s)...

Both imply adding rel="nofollow" to the link element so the link has no impact on ordered results thus such links are removed from the link graph.

To disavow that which PENGUIN already disavowed is a worthless activity.
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 21st, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fathom
    Honestly, you're posting unsubstantiated dribble.

Anyone can regurgitate buzz words like Content Curation, InfoGraphics, Guest Posting, Author Rank, Social Media Signals, Link Bait, Rich Snippets, Fresh Content and, Disavow but puking those out don't mean you know anything and it certainly does not imply there is any secret value there either.

I will illustrate one...

That is totally false!

PENGUIN does what the Disavow Tool does... they both devalue links... the disavow tool does not add value to your domain in some way by disavowing inorganic links.

The Disavow Tool does its job manually with the expressed permission of web page owner.

PENGUIN does its job automatically ignoring the website's owner's interpretation of the link(s)...

Both imply adding rel="nofollow" to the link element so the link has no impact on ordered results thus such links are removed from the link graph.

To disavow that which PENGUIN already disavowed is a worthless activity.

This is interesting. Then why, when goolge sends out that message "we've found unnatural links on your website", do google encourage web owners to report their bad links using said tool?

(I work with on page and project management. Most of the projects I've worked on, I wasn't involved in much offsite.)
  9. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Truculent
    This is interesting. Then why, when goolge sends out that message "we've found unnatural links on your website", do google encourage web owners to report their bad links using said tool?

(I work with on page and project management. Most of the projects I've worked on, I wasn't involved in much offsite.)
    A manual review implies PENGUIN couldn't distinguish the presence of inorganic links thus the Google Webspam Team takes unilateral action to devalue the domain by way of a Manual Review. You only get a Manual Review if the domain was reported for TOS violations.

The only way to get out of a Manual Review is to show the Webspam Team you understand what links violate their TOS and through deletion, rel="nofollow" and/or because link profiles are often very complex professional 3rd parties help to recover website owners but do not have historical details to how the domain was promoted over the years the disavow tool was created to even that playing field.

e.g. If I got my domain devalued by a manual review and asked you to recover it for me and you ask me what paid links I acquired... and I implied I never paid for any links - you are stuck with my interpretation of what constitutes a paid link. I have 30 million links to my domain... what will it cost (in money and time) for you to review each and every one, one by one to determine if inorganic or not?

If you can review 10,000 links/day I could possibly recover in 8 years. Does that seem reasonable to you?
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 21st, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
  11. No Profile Picture

I see what you did there, sir.