Thread: SEO Job Opening

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEO Job Opening

We are a California based small company and have a few remote job openings. Skill requirements are quite basic but English language proficiency is a must. If anyone's interested, please let me know.
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Do you have any more information on your listings/openings?
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  5. No Profile Picture

The position is for full-time independent contractors and not agencies or companies. Sorry.
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I'm not asking for myself, I'm asking for other members viewing this. If you want a quality person throwing out an SOS signal is not going to help.

You need to post details, languages, efforts, outlines, responsibilities, etc. Otherwise you're going to waste a lot of your time.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by joshz
    I'm not asking for myself, I'm asking for other members viewing this. If you want a quality person throwing out an SOS signal is not going to help.

You need to post details, languages, efforts, outlines, responsibilities, etc. Otherwise you're going to waste a lot of your time.
    I do have that information on hand. Prefer PM instead to talk about that. Anyone interested should post back here and I'll respond.
  11. No Profile Picture

Hello mickylmarto
    I am interest in your post and i have one year experience in search engine optimization. I am expert in SEO & SMO.