Thread: For SEO Job

1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

For SEO Job

Hello All,

I am looking job as SEO Executive location New Delhi, India. If anyone have requirement for SEO Executive then contact at: 08467979223
  3. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I could use an SEO guy right now.
    Strong written English is the basic requirement for an SEO guy to work with me. I am afraid you don't fulfil that requirement. If you honestly feel you can do good SEO, lets talk.
    SEO Professionals in NewDelhi It is different. Don't believe me? Go check yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by NewDelhiSEO
    I could use an SEO guy right now.
    Strong written English is the basic requirement for an SEO guy to work with me. I am afraid you don't fulfil that requirement. If you honestly feel you can do good SEO, lets talk.
    You are saying absolutely true that nowadays strong written English is the basic requirement for an SEO guy. And I am telling you that my written English is not enough and I can't write content. But I can do off page work as blog commenting, blog posting, article publishing, press release publishing, classified posting and SMO.
    Last edited by saajan; Apr 4th, 2013 at 04:27 AM. Reason: sapling mistake
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If your not proficient in English how can you do the following?
    I can do off page work as blog commenting, blog posting, article publishing, press release publishing, classified posting and SMO.

Comments on this post

• NewDelhiSEO agrees : yeah, exactly what I wanted to ask.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    If your not proficient in English how can you do the following?
    I would like to tell you that if I will have content writer and I will get content than I can publish content as I have written above.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by saajan
    I would like to tell you that if I will have content writer and I will get content than I can publish content as I have written above.
    Sorry to say but this thing any data entry operator also can do. so why should anyone hire SEO person?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by seo.rockers
    Sorry to say but this thing any data entry operator also can do. so why should anyone hire SEO person?
    I agree that it can do any data entry operator. But I have experience of two years and according to me there is a need to be Understood about the Google algorithm for white hat SEO. Neither anyone can loose your ranking as well as business.
  15. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Dear Saajan,
    SEO is not spamming. Getting one good link from a well researched and well presented piece of text, graphic, video is in some cases more than enough. It is not necessary to spam the already heavily spammed websites which actually pass no value because google has long discounted their powers to pass pagerank and link juice. So I do not understand why I need to hire someone just to publish content.

I will be paying a content writer / graphic designer / video artist to create content and you will submit them to link farms.
    I will pay you to waste the hardwork of my content creators.
    No doubt it will lead to Penguin Penalty and I have to pay again to clean up the act.
    I might have to refund my client and I may loose clients completely because of shabby language you post on SMO.

Now, from what angle does that sound right? That is what 95% of spammers who think they can do SEO do to a business.
    When I asked if you honestly feel you can do good SEO, I was expecting to see something like
    "I can do great keyword research"
    "I can effectively interlink the content internally and externally"
    "I can help content creators with ideas to create link baits"
    "I can look up and contact people relevant to our niche and negotiate a link deal"
    "I can help developers perfect on-page optimization or improve conversion rates on the site"
    but alas ....
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned

After discussion I decided to improve my English quickly then I will try for SEO job. Thanks to all for conversation.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo