1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Exclamation SEO Drives Me Nuts - What Should I do?

So my website is good to go, it's fast (loads in 1.23 seconds) and passes all the on site testing.

Now I need to build new back links

With Panda, Hummingbird and whatever the hell else was released whats the new rule of thumb?

I used Link Emperor before for auto link building and got one of my sites banned.

Any suggestions on a good SEO team to use? I have ZERO time to do it myself. =(
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by GameOn267

I used Link Emperor before for auto link building and got one of my sites banned.
    Link Building by Software is DEAD..

Use content marketing to get quality and natural backlinks... check the below link for details..

How to Rank for any Keyword on Google in 2013 and Beyond
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

yea stay away from link building software,
    What's your niche and domain name?
  7. Contributing User

Google's algorithm is advance and up to date, you will be banned surely for any spam activity. Link building by softwares and paid links are not safe anymore!
  9. No Profile Picture

I agree that quality has completely overtaken software. I have found that just having quality articles that people actually enjoy reading (some of my pages even ended up on Reddit) works so much better than just delivering drivel. If you do not have time or the experience necessary to write quality, informative content, hire someone.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Aaron C. Ikner
    I agree that quality has completely overtaken software. I have found that just having quality articles that people actually enjoy reading (some of my pages even ended up on Reddit) works so much better than just delivering drivel. If you do not have time or the experience necessary to write quality, informative content, hire someone.
    Not completly, I think. We can still use software, but we can use it as often, as we used to. Not it`s the time of balance. You can`t use only software linkbuilding, because it`s dangerous, but in the same time if you will make only high-quality linkbuilding, it would be expensive and take a lot of time. Everyone needs to find the balans between these two ways of working. Because using software WITH quality linkbuilding can be positive.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Richard_Black
    Because using software WITH quality linkbuilding can be positive.
    The only thing positive from that combination is the "quality" linkbuilding. I'd stick to that part and just ditch the software all together.

Software driven link building = Bad juju = low reward, extreme risk.

It's 2014 folks, not 2004 or even 2010.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hello Gentleman

Since you have zero time for seo and look to hire an agency, which is fine. Its important to hire the right set of people who many charge you more but should do the right things. Even more important is Are you asking them the right questions ?
    Are you asking them to share their strategy for seo ?

I have noticed that many businesses do not go into deep and look at two parameters.... cost and performance commitment on ranking, while both are important but just important, they are not right questions?

I am not repeating what every one has already said about software for links.
    thanks and wish you good luck.
    harish bali
  17. No Profile Picture

I've asked on MANY different SEO forums and everyone says the same exact thing, quality, quality and more quality.

While I did "search" the forum and look for a great updated thread, would anyone be able to point me to a great article on proper link building?

Thanks!
  19. Super Moderator

In 2010, people said it wasn't '06, in 06 people said it wasn't '00... I think a lot of what is said is just theory and that most people talking haven't tried blackhat link building. Have you?
  21. Super Moderator

(That was for daniel.o)
  23. No Profile Picture

Doing it manually has its merits. I know that there are a lot of sites offering link building software. I don't know how it works but I'm all for going through the usual way. It would best to get an reputable seo company to do the work than go for link building programs.
  25. No Profile Picture

If you do not want to go for paid link building softwares and even you should not even try this because there results not lasts longer.
    Go for manual techniques like- forum posting,bookmarking submissions, press releases etc.
    It will definitely take time but your results will be effective and will last for long time.