1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEO Advice or HELP needed

Hi Guys,

I need good and honest advice from all of you people. I know how to exchange link and submit sites in different directories. But i am still confuse that witch step should i take first. Should i submitting my site in free directories or should i first exchange links.

Know i have a client and he want me to make a plain and send to him so he could better understand what we will do.

Know what plain should I give to him I am little bit confuse. This is my first client and donít want to give him bad impression. He wants me to draw month by month plain and total time frame.

PLZ help and give me nice advice or plain.

Thanks
    Peter
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Are you sure you should be taking on a client? Have you been honest with this client about your level of experience? I hate to be harsh but I work hard as an SEO and have a real problem with people claiming to be/do SEO who dont have the experience, it makes my job harder.

link exchanges hardly work unless they are sites which are directrly related to your industry and are not on a "links/resources" page. In other words the links should be within content or on a page with very few links.

Free directory submissions are good for gaining small page rank and limited relevancy. Plus free directories take months to get listed often times. Also free directories are very unreliable as far as link permanance and many want a back link which devalues your link even more so.

Comments on this post

• tstolber agrees : If you need to ask that question - you shouldn't be charging for the service
    Work Smarter, Not Harder
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

SERIOUSLY!

<rant>

You are charging someone for SEO services, he asked you to provide a plan so now you have to come here and learn first!

No offence but it is people that operate in this manner that bring the industry down and make it harder for the people that do things properly to get work because so many people have been burnt by wanna be SEO's that think meta tags are the be all and end all!

</rant>