1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Request for offer: looking for a SEO professional to promote website.

Hi,

I was wondering whether seochat.com is the place to find a serious freelancer to promote my newly created website.

The site is .com and has a lot to do with dictionaries (from english into various languages) and translators.

I need it included in relevant directories, tips on on-page optimization and all other gadgets you SEO people are good at, in order for the website to become at least 4 page rank.

The main purpose, of course, would be to reach a decent number of human-users.

Anyone interested? Please request all the relevant information you need to reply with a quotation of time and frame.

Thank you!

Comments on this post

• manojsitosys agrees : hi looking for a job as SEO .and i ahave 3+years experience as SEO please get me more details.
  3. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by naeseriosu
    The main purpose, of course, would be to reach a decent number of human-users.
    damn, I only do non-human web users

Comments on this post

• Doodled agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    damn, I only do non-human web users
    Lol man, that is good. They are bots browsing the net from home and I didn't know?
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

No, it's not really the place to get freelancers.

Try elance.com or freelance.com but tread very carefully. Many of the profiles on there are well faked, even the ones with positive feedback and you don't want to be another one of those "I hired this SEO company but I don't really know what they did" victims.

As with anything else before you hire anyone you need to get a basic grasp of SEO, especially what is good and what is bad. Prices quoted will vary wildly .. be sure to ask why!

You'll then need to ask the companies who approach you for examples of rankings they have achieved. I'm not a great believer in "references" because it is fairly easy to set up ten websites with different email addresses and claim they are "customers".
    Learn SEO and Online Marketing with Doodleddoes or follow me on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+TimHillDoodled/
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Actually there are lots of non-human out here

Internet Traffic is now 51% Non-Human NextNature.net