1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ranking goes down

Hi friends

i am new in the seo. currently i am running a movie blog and using a affilate program. I want to know that what is the value of affilate in ranking. i am using affilate so i am not getting the ranking and one of my friend is running the same movie blog but without any affilate and he is geting raking. I think affilate is the reason behind my blog ranking if it's right then tell me. I have an another question which is my blog is not appearing in google. yesterday it was appearing in first page but now it's not appearing so i am confused about ranking. so please tell me...
  3. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I want to know that what is the value of affilate in ranking.
    Many people make a living out of affiliate sales on the web. Unless you are selling banned pharma stuff or sex or offensive products services via affiliates I don't think using affiliates will affect your SERP rankings at all.

Your post is seriously confusing. While you say "i am not getting the ranking" you also say "yesterday it was appearing in first page". Seriously you need to get your basics right before you can even understand and implement any of the advices you get from good people here.
    Last edited by NewDelhiSEO; Jan 4th, 2013 at 02:08 AM.
    SEO Professionals in NewDelhi It is different. Don't believe me? Go check yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture

Post Re:

Originally Posted by seosonu
    Hi friends

i am new in the seo. currently i am running a movie blog and using a affilate program. I want to know that what is the value of affilate in ranking. i am using affilate so i am not getting the ranking and one of my friend is running the same movie blog but without any affilate and he is geting raking. I think affilate is the reason behind my blog ranking if it's right then tell me. I have an another question which is my blog is not appearing in google. yesterday it was appearing in first page but now it's not appearing so i am confused about ranking. so please tell me...
    There are lots of reasons are there for dropped ranking. You can share URL of website so we can optimize the same and give you proper solutions.
  7. No Profile Picture

You mean the alexa ranking?
    I think there are so many factors that affect it.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i had the same problem.due to google panda updates ranking will goes up and down.try to buid quality backlinks.update on your content of blog.
  11. No Profile Picture

Also, the alexa ranking of my websites goes down, please help. Now the ranking showing in alexa is NA. This dip happens this week only. Please anybody if knows the problem solution, please help. I will be really thankful to you.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Websites rank goes down because of google panda update.So, you need to onpage update and offpage seo do from begin.

Thanks
    Pat Gale
  15. No Profile Picture

Your site's ranking contiguously going down, Bcz google doing update one by one...Just do genuine work according to search engine terms and conditions. One more think, affiliate is not right way to increase your ranking it's factor of income source through different sites.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hello Every One !!!
    The Alexa position associated with the internet websites falls, you need to aid. Today the position featuring within Alexa is actually NA. This specific drop transpires this kind of 1 week solely. Your own site's position contiguously continuing to fall, Because Google doing up-date one after the other... Simply just perform legitimate do the job in accordance with search engine optimization fine print.
  19. No Profile Picture

yes there are many things which we can say that your rankings goes down and without checking we can't say what's the problem.thanks!!
  21. No Profile Picture

well, I had the same problem my site ranking was 3/0 but now go down 2/0 So please help me. i think i need update my site on page content.
  23. No Profile Picture

Thanks for all the replies.