Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Rank Track That Factors KW Conv & Value into a Total Est Value Score?

I've used a couple rank trankers that give you estimated total visibility and total search traffic. The latter factors in both the keyword position and the estimated average monthly search volume. What the formula is missing though is keyword conversion rate and conversion value. You could have a very high rank on a very high volume keyword that gives you on average 10% conversions worth $1 and a low volume keyword with 50% conversion rate worth on average $50.

Is there any platform out there or combination, that allows this to be calculated in an automated fashion after the initial input of the keywords conversion rate and value? Obviously, ideally you'd have these figure dynamically updated by grabbing the necessary data from a Google Analytics account. Is it possible currently on any rank tracking platforms are we still relegated to using a spreadsheet?
    Last edited by consultant; Sep 13th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

SEO Powersuite does all that, it attaches to your analytics and search console and factors all that in. Then you just have to learn how the tools operate to take advantage of the data.

I am sure there are other paid tools that offer the same...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

For sure Semrush doesn't have an option to add your own conversion rates, so that the system could calculate your results.
    And I don't think Powersuite could handle this either. Although it's quite expensive.
  7. No Profile Picture

I use Powersuite and it does do that.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Professional or Enterprise ?
  11. No Profile Picture

I use Pro ver. personally. No difference between the product in functionality basically. Pro prints with watermarks, Enterprise removes them, then some minor differences in the concurrent projects you can have.

It makes no difference as to this discussion, either the pro or enterprise version of rank tracker will do this.
  13. Professional SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by KnowOneSpecial
    I use Powersuite and it does do that.

I was just about to ask similar question, Know. I have used WebCEO for over ten years, but am now often getting my IP
    banned by Google. Is there no issue regarding Google bans with this rank checker?
  15. No Profile Picture

Unless I exceed 100,000 searches not really. Here let me show you some of the interface settings... ( I am not promoting Rank Tracker, it's just my tool of choice )
    For a domestic local site I can check 120 keywords in about 20 minutes for Google, Google Mobile Bing, Bing Mobile and Yahoo of course.
    It really depends on how many SE's I am targeting.

Here DirectHits... anti Captcha just what the doctor ordered

One of it's most important features to me is this ... Local Search in Google I can pinpoint you down to City, then search as if I was there.

17. Professional SEO

Very interesting. I downloaded it, but the Free version really isn't worth my time. If I pay the $299, there are no other fees? No additionally monthly, etc.? I don't see how they can do this long term..
  19. No Profile Picture

Do not let them fool you ... there are hidden cost ... let me explain... Cheddars has a sour taste from it .. he made a post about it near a year ago.

It works like this...

For 299.00 if you catch it on sale you get the software and 6 months of updates. At the end of 6 months you have to pick up a subscription to keep the software functioning.

A single month of updates cost 29.99, 6 months of updates cost like 120.00 2 years of updates cost 200.00. The 2 year subscription is the deal. I have been using this software for 10 years or so..

Bottom line, Acquisition cost 299.99 + 200.00 (2 years updates) = 500.000 rounded up ...
    That is 30 months of use 500 / 30 = 16.68 per month which when you look at it like this it is cheap as hell. That is for all 4 pieces of the software.

Test-ok uses it I do believe and so does Pierre and I also think Matt picked it up a few months back. There are a few mods here that use it actually.

Ahrefs almost 4k a year but they support 38000 cores and 30 petabytes of storage and have better link detection than Google I do believe. They are just indexing links not whole web pages for ranking purposes.

I put Ahref at the top of the latter for backlink investigation and detection. Then Moz and Spyglass next and they are sort of tied as to who is better.
  21. Professional SEO

Well that does get expensive. I bought the software from WebCEO, have been using them since 2007. But now they are trying to get me into their cloud platform, at around $50 a month. Currently, I only pay about $15 but it is getting harder and harder to get past Google. They have an additional fee to use their servers.

Not sure which is better, but I do like what I see with Powersuite. I am told that there are many more tools available on the WebCEO cloud version, and the developers actually know me from various issues over the years. I don't have to make up my mind just yet. I am paid up for a while..
  23. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I only use ranktracker and spyglass, they will offer real cheap subscriptions if you wait till the last minuit and some times ever deeper discounts if you let it expire.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Sep 14th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

@KnowOneSpecial

Regarding backlink investigation, isn't the LRT tools supposed to have some of the best analysis?
  27. No Profile Picture

I really don't know.. I just usef the LRT plugin to check redirects and canonicals. I know about Ahrefs because I have access to it via clients, same as Moz.
  29. Professional SEO

What is the deal with the captcha in powersuite? I have to do around 20 captchas before the rank check will start, and I still won't get all the results.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: