1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thumbs up Permanent Text Links

Building Link Popularity is the most important part of an SEO camapaign, this, we all know but what kind of sites and what type of Links should be pointing to our site is something most people dont care about. Yes you can go and buy a Relevant PR8 Text Link, this will somewhat improve your rank but this comes with a price and return on investment for these types of links are slowing going down. As you want your site to be ranked highly on both G and Yahoo but you can not rank high with a single or a few PR8 links, you need loads of One Way quality links for your site. So the thing is Buying Text Link ads is good but it comes with its price, why not have permanent Text Links pointing to your site? Permanent links stay forever with no recurring payments at all and they benefit in longer run.

If you are a PR buff, you can still have permanent links from PR4 sites and have your site on top on both yahoo and Google.

<SNIP>
    Last edited by SEO_AM; Jun 15th, 2005 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Fake sig link - must have 100 posts and 90 days. Read the Forum Guidelines.
  3. Contributing User

Hay good of you to come and advertise your service, how did you get your sig in thier? Did you just type it in at the end of the post? Nixies
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Smile

Well this is not self advertisement, there are some companies offering permanent text links, some of them are

www.textlinkbrokers.com
    www.text-link-ads.com
    www.linkworth.com
    www.textlinkpopularity.com

I dont think there is anything wrong if you are discussing something that is more of a global thing. Anyway, if you have the money to spend on something that is temp in nature, like the moment you stop paying for Text Link Ads, you'll get back to your orignal ranking as before. With permanent links, you will never lose your rank unless you do something to get penalized.

The reason for this thread is to discuss the difference between permanent text links and text link ads not to advertise myself.
  7. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    The thread is fine, but you had a referral for yourself in your fake sig link. Fake sig link + referral in your fake sig link. Not allowed.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by SEO_AM
    The thread is fine, but you had a referral for yourself in your fake sig link. Fake sig link + referral in your fake sig link. Not allowed.
    Ok i guess it was wrong of me violating the forums terms....